I'm surprised you only get to see four princesses.

jdmdisney99

Since they already removed the ride and replaced it with what I think is a decent, yet girl central m&g, I would take out half of it and add a small show (possibly like Fantasy Faire) and let it exit into the meet and greets.

doctornick

Since they already removed the ride and replaced it with what I think is a decent, yet girl central m&g, I would take out half of it and add a small show (possibly like Fantasy Faire) and let it exit into the meet and greets.

That reminds me: it seems like in DL at Fantasy Faire there are some nice little plusses to entertain: Clopin’s Music Box (from “The Hunchback of Notre Dame”) plays music with dancing characters at the turn of a crank while Figaro the cat (from “Pinocchio”) occasionally wakes up from a nap, startled by a nearby caged bird. I wonder if there is any little touches like this? I was hoping there would be, but haven't seen anything mentioned.

jdmdisney99

That reminds me: it seems like in DL at Fantasy Faire there are some nice little plusses to entertain: Clopin’s Music Box (from “The Hunchback of Notre Dame”) plays music with dancing characters at the turn of a crank while Figaro the cat (from “Pinocchio”) occasionally wakes up from a nap, startled by a nearby caged bird. I wonder if there is any little touches like this? I was hoping there would be, but haven't seen anything mentioned.
Yeah, I also hope there are little things to entertain like that. It would add to it.

Sped2424

To clarify there are not little touches like that, the only thing that is cool is before you see the princesses there is cinderella's glass slipper that shines up.

jdmdisney99

To clarify there are not little touches like that, the only thing that is cool is before you see the princesses there is cinderella's glass slipper that shines up.
I noticed. Even though it was replacing a ride, I was okay with PFH. Now I am disappointed. Shouldn't expect much anymore.

doctornick

I noticed. Even though it was replacing a ride, I was okay with PFH. Now I am disappointed. Shouldn't expect much anymore.

Yeah, that's a big disappointment. I was not happy with replacing a ride with a M&G, but I expected the M&G to have some interesting touches to discover. The little "plusses" that make things more interesting -- especially for the parents waiting in line with their kids -- which is something they did well at ETWB and at the Fantasy Faire at DL. I'm disappointed that there is not some little things to entertain in the waiting area, like some small animated figures or magical effects or music.

jdmdisney99

Yeah, that's a big disappointment. I was not happy with replacing a ride with a M&G, but I expected the M&G to have some interesting touches to discover. The little "plusses" that make things more interesting -- especially for the parents waiting in line with their kids -- which is something they did well at ETWB and at the Fantasy Faire at DL. I'm disappointed that there is not some little things to entertain in the waiting area, like some small animated figures or magical effects or music.
It's really just "here you're in an extension of a castle so there's princesses here and they want to meet you". No "we're going to magically transport you to the castle to meet your heroes just before they fall in love", just here meet some princesses in Cinderella's favorite [insert noun here] room.

AllydoesDisney

I agree. I only went to see Rapunzel and Snow White because I really wanted to see Rapunzel. But I do hear a rumor that Anna and Elsa will be there soon. I wonder if they will expand it or take someone out.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I agree. I only went to see Rapunzel and Snow White because I really wanted to see Rapunzel. But I do hear a rumor that Anna and Elsa will be there soon. I wonder if they will expand it or take someone out.

Anna& Elsa will meet together along with another princess on one side and Cinderella and Rapunzel are meeting on the other side.

doctornick

Oh cool. But I feel bad for Rapunzel and Cinderella having to share with Anna and Elsa. Hope they still get people

It is the only place to meet Rapunzel and she is very popular still. And Cindy is (in my impression) the most popular the older three princesses. So, I think that side will remain plenty busy, albeit not as bad as Anna & Elsa.

RAXIP

Did Snow used to meet there in the past?
Yes.
snow-white-2012-3.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom