I'm sorry Canada

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
image.jpg
Our spelling is most assuredly correct! Americans (as they like to be called despite the majority of the "Americas" not being them :rolleyes:) have a bad habit of believing themselves to have originated everything... They're generally wrong, but we tolerate them. :cautious:
As a reminder

Goofyernmost

"Oh Canada!"

(Sorry, couldn't help it.)

By the way, has that attraction film ever been updated, or is it still running the 1982 version?
It was updated just a few years back with Martin Short narrating, if I remember correctly. It still had some of the old footage but it was much less serious and just a little more fun to watch, eh!:)

I should add that I didn't mind the old one either. A bit dated in some respects, but, aren't we all over time.

eeyoremum

I should be ashamed to say I havewatched this film since 1990 and I have never subject my husband or sons to it.

On a kind of fun note my Auntie went to school with Martin Short. I also attended the same highschool.

Goofyernmost

I should be ashamed to say I havewatched this film since 1990 and I have never subject my husband or sons to it.

On a kind of fun note my Auntie went to school with Martin Short. I also attended the same highschool.
Wait a minute. I said something positive about something Canadian and you just kinda put it down. Ouch! My head hurts, something is out of balance here. I must lie down!

eeyoremum

I should watch the update but the original was so stereotypical. I was actually putting down the pavilion not Canada.

FYI...we don't all speak French, live in the freezing cold or listen to Celtic music (although I love Clannad and Off Kilter). You mention a FIL that visited from Canada so I am guessing you knew all of this already ;)

MOXOMUMD

I should watch the update but the original was so stereotypical. I was actually putting down the pavilion not Canada.

FYI...we don't all speak French, live in the freezing cold or listen to Celtic music (although I love Clannad and Off Kilter). You mention a FIL that visited from Canada so I am guessing you knew all of this already ;)
You don't all say eh, eh? ;)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I can't challenge anything else. I am a good Ontarian so of course I may say not so nice things about Quebec and our second official language. We joke about our military too BUT I support our troops 100% maybe not the mission but the troops yes. I say "eh" all the time I can't help it. That just leaves the spelling issue. :) Oh, darn Coffee crisp...cardboard? Really? You happen to be wrong about those too :p
How do you like your coffee?
Crisp.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
But... He probably spelled everything correctly while he was at it! :cautious:

Besides, he was a nice, quiet kid when he went to you... YOUR country corrupted him so much we don't EVER want him back.

:cautious:

EVER!
This particular argument is a losing battle.

I keep reminding everyone that Biebs was an over-rated, albeit tolerable, sweet kid until Usher et. al. got their hands on him.

Now, y'all can keep the twerp, eh!

eeyoremum

This particular argument is a losing battle.

I keep reminding everyone that Biebs was an over-rated, albeit tolerable, sweet kid until Usher et. al. got their hands on him.

Now, y'all can keep the twerp, eh!

I had a co-op student who went to the same school. He said he was a pain in the a$$ attention seeker. He told me he would frequently stand on his desk during lessons and start to sing. So I think we should place blame with the parents not our Southern Neighbours

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I had a co-op student who went to the same school. He said he was a pain in the a$$ attention seeker. He told me he would frequently stand on his desk during lessons and start to sing. So I think we should place blame with the parents not our Southern Neighbours
That's what happens when your parents are on the payroll.
Parents should not be employees.

According to TMZ, he and Selena are in Stratford right now.
Sounds like you're just slightly east of me.
How about you pick me up, and we'll go give him a stern talking-to.

And if that doesn't work, one of us can give him a cuff upside the head, eh.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom