I'm so bored right now! That?

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
Okay so this probably is a weird game but right now this makes perfect sense for 2 reasons

#1. I'm Bored

#2. I would much rather be in WDW

So this is how it works you basically just say the thing you are not a huge fan of in WDW that you would rather deal with "Right Now" instead of what you are doing at this moment of reading this.

Stupid game right? Well lets just see what happens when you're bored and you have nothing to do and then you start typing the keys for this game.

I'll start: I'm SO Bored right now that I would rather be standing in line in a 45min wait for Maelstrom.

Now it's your turn, don't all speak at once!

Last edited:

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
I'm so bored right now that I would give personal tours of the Swiss Family Robinson treehouse to any guest that would have me.
I also promise to do it in my best monotone Ben Stein voice possible so that way everyone could enjoy it. :animwink:

Chrononymous

I'm so bored right now that I would give personal tours of the Swiss Family Robinson treehouse to any guest that would have me.
I also promise to do it in my best monotone Ben Stein voice possible so that way everyone could enjoy it. :animwink:
Ha ha ha!!

I am so bored right now I would rather see the Enchanted Tiki Room Under New Management...AND actually watch the entire annoying pre-show too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom