Im going to record a musical score for the Electrical Parade

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
Do to a past previous thread I have brewed some ideas, After the Christmas season I am going to spend some time in my little studio and record one of the most challenging pieces of work I have ever done. Inspired by Mannheim Steamroller I have taken time to notice that many of their christmas songs are actually their regular original songs with a christmas overlay just like the units will play along with Baroque Hoedown. Im going to make a song that I will copy write that will have many Mannheim Steamroller elements but more of a modern bite to it. When Im done I will then make a shortened version that will serve as a parade underliner and there will be my version of the Main Street Electrical Parade. From there I will send it into Disney and use it as portfolio work I guess just to show my abilities for some of the work I am planning to do in the future. I will also make sure it sounds very original and at the same time blows paint the night out of the water. This is one think I do best and I defiantly want to get my hands on the next light parade project when the time comes. I know the odds are slim but it's an enjoyable hobby and you never know. Look at Jean Jaques Perry, he wrote a little song called Baroque Hoedown.

Last edited:

The Empress Lilly

Jacques.

And also Perrey. (If Jean-Jacques Perrey emigrated to America and had a sex change, she'd change her name into that Jane Perry!)

Good luck on your project! Be sure to give us a link!

yensid67

Very ambitious and what a dream, wish and fantasy to have! Many good luck wishes coming your way!!!!

KEEP US INFORMED AND GIVES US A LINK TO HEAR THE FINISHED PRODUCT!

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
Very ambitious and what a dream, wish and fantasy to have! Many good luck wishes coming your way!!!!

KEEP US INFORMED AND GIVES US A LINK TO HEAR THE FINISHED PRODUCT!
Thanks, I know I can make something out of my music skills, I hear crummy commercial/small video jingles that were made probably in no more the 10 minutes and these people are making money off of it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom