1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Illuminations Pre-Show Music

Discussion in 'WDW Parks General Discussion' started by mspatrick, Aug 20, 2004.

1. mspatrick

mspatrick New Member

Hi everyone,

This is my first post on the boards after being a devoted reader for the past several months. Does anyone know the names of the artists and songs that are used in the Illuminations Pre-show music. Most of the songs have a definate celtic fiddle sound to them and I would love to buy some of their CD's.

Thanks for any help :wave:
  2. wannab@dis

wannab@dis Well-Known Member

Here you go. Many questions have been asked and answered already. If you're needing specific information like this, use the search feature for the forum. Found this in a about a minute, so it's much quicker than waiting on that right person to respond! :)

Welcome to the boards and keep posting! :wave:
  3. TheOneVader

TheOneVader Well-Known Member

It's a darn shame they chanegd the music :cry: :cry: :cry:

Long live Cusco!
  4. General Grizz

General Grizz New Member

Incidentally, I am playing this music as I type!

Great list by Steve. He's a wonderful dude. :)
  5. xfkirsten

xfkirsten New Member

That's the old loop there, which stopped playing quite awhile ago... has anyone gotten any leads on the new music?

-Kirsten
  6. PhotoDave219

PhotoDave219 Well-Known Member

None at the moment, however i will try my best. Some of it im finindg to be okay, but the ambient techno at 180 bpm doesnt fit.
  7. WDWScottieBoy

WDWScottieBoy Well-Known Member

I found this in another thread that was started earlier this month, I hope it helps and is the new version of the pre-show music.

8. stuart

stuart Active Member

Does anyone know where i can get the new pre show music from?
  9. WDWScottieBoy

In my previous post (two up from this one) you can see after the song title what CD the song is found on. I'm sure if you go to a Disney media site they would have it. You can also download them I'm sure...legaly of course...and listen to them that way. Hope my track listing helped and was the correct version, too.

EDIT: If you go to the site in my previos post as well, click on Epcot, then World Showcase and then Illuminations: RoE, you can see a link to the track listed I posted. In blue, you can find the CD name linked and can buy it from there.
  10. stuart

stuart Active Member

Thanks but those songs arent the new ones tho are they?
  11. WDWScottieBoy

Unless they've changed the music yet again in the past month that is the new track listing. I might be completely wrong since I'm still not quite awake and don't want to be here at work for another 2 hours doing nothing.

I guess I can't complain too much, I'm getting paid to sit on this site! :sohappy:
  12. stuart

stuart Active Member

Im sure that is the old music in the track listing as after the clips of the new music it says here is the old music listings.
  13. WDWScottieBoy

You're right I didn't even see that, I just remembered reading about a song list from RoE and found that. I didn't read it at all, just copied and pasted. I will try and find the new track listing. Sorry for the confusion and wrong information.
  14. TiggerBW

TiggerBW New Member

I was surprised and unhappy hearing the new music! (I loved the old music and had just really gotten into it when they changed it!) OH well. I don't like change at all. What can I say!? :D
  15. skeeter

skeeter New Member

Steve rules!

:animwink: Thank you Steve for supplying the list! I found most of the music on amazon (used) for around $5 each. A few I ordered new. I bought one on e-bay. The hardest one I had trouble getting was the first one on the list--I had to order it from Isreal (it still hasn't arrived). But the music is great. Thanks again Steve.