I'll be at the Dolphin next week for work by myself. Ideas for inexpensive tickets?

Seven_Seas

Hey all!
I've been a member of this forum for over a decade!

Work has me at meetings next week during the day at the Dolphin/Swan Monday-Thursday.

I'd love to visit the parks in the evening to ride some of the new rides and see some of the nighttime shows.

What do you recommend for inexpensive tickets to enter the parks?

Thanks in advance!

Rob562

Hey all!
I've been a member of this forum for over a decade!

Work has me at meetings next week during the day at the Dolphin/Swan Monday-Thursday.

I'd love to visit the parks in the evening to ride some of the new rides and see some of the nighttime shows.

What do you recommend for inexpensive tickets to enter the parks?

Thanks in advance!

Are you there to attend a convention? If so, the convention may offer you a link to purchase special discount tickets direct from Disney. Some of them are just discounted multi-day tickets, others are After-2pm and After-4pm tickets. You'd have to compare prices and see which type of ticket would be the better buy for you. (typically the after-2 or after-4 tickets would only be for a single day. After that the multi-day tickets are a better buy)

When we went last year, our group had a group ticket code to buy tickets and the prices were cheaper than any of the resellers. As a bonus, our 3-day tickets came with 1 free WP&M admission, which we used for a day at Typhoon Lagoon on our departure day since we had evening flights home.

-Rob

Upvote 0

cmoliver68

If the convention doesn't offer discounted tickets find yourself a pass holder to meet you and get one of the $79 per day park hopper tickets. Depending on what day you plan to go to the parks I could possibly help you out with that.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom