If you were at WDW right now, what would you be doing?

need2go2wdw

11:45am - If it were check-in day (my FAVORITE day) we'd be checking into Beach Club Villas with our room already ready for us so we can go put our stuff away, change into our bathing suits and then head to grab a counter service lunch by the pool. We would then spend a few hours swimming in Stormalong Bay before getting showered and ready for an evening at Epcot....

If we were at a park, we'd be at Magic Kingdom, in Fantasyland, probably finishing up a ride on IASW and then heading to Philharmagic before lunch at Pinocchio's...

*sigh*

NeedMoreMickey

9:30 - leaving Epcot after eating a piece of chocolate cake from France. My brother in-law passed away 2 weeks ago so we had to cancel our trip the last week of October. Only 137 days and I'll get my chocolate cake.

EvilQueen-T

213am...well if i were there right now i'd still be going strong at mk on thunder or maybe space until the end of emh. i can't believe they are staying open so late at this time of year...didn't this use to be value season? i'm a night owl so i love love love late nights in the parks.

dixiegirl

Well its 12:54pm here in RI, kinda cold, but not bad....If I was in Disney , well does'nt really matter what I'd be doing because I'd be with my hubby and our monkeys in my happy place!!(although I'd probably be going on Buzz lightyear ride for the 10th time of the day, but thats ok , whatever......As long as i'm at Disney, its alll good!)

Kelsybelle

Setting myself up poolside @ the Grand Floridian,with some sort of frosty cocktail in hand, relaxing a bit before heading back to the room to get ready for the evening...May can't get here soon enough!!!!

TakeMeThere81

7:45 Disney Time: We would be winding down a bit, probably enjoying Root Beer floats and people watching at Main Street Railroad Station. The colors in the sky changing...oh I love it so much!

SulleyanBoo

Riding a few last rides at Epcot, then getting ready to go nap, and get re ready at our hotel (Port Orleans or Carribean Beach) to go back to MK and do Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party!

EvilQueen-T

3:04pm Depending on what park I'm in I'd be riding thunder, space, rnrc, or test track one more time then heading back to the hotel to chill a little and get cleaned up for dinner at a signature venue...citricos or flying fish maybe.

Thomas morrow

Reriding Star Tours for the 5th time in a row to get as many combinations as possible while my lovely and patient wife waits with a cool drink and does some people watching

EvilQueen-T

lol...i'd have the same problem. still enjoying whatever park i'm in but starting to consider the pros and cons of having a little snack before a signature dinner. in 11 1/2 days i'll be doing it for real:sohappy:

In exactly one week from this time I will be taking a boat from Old Key West to DTD with my dad, eventually having dinner at Bongo's for the first time, and letting the anticipation for the week ahead build!

It's 9PM now, I'd be either sitting poolside sipping a beer and people watching and relaxing OR I'd be geared up for the opening drumming at Illuminations. Ahhh.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom