If you could steal one ride from another Disney Park...

jakmckratos

Original Poster
If you could steal one attraction from another Disney Park which ones would you choose? You could Take one from Tokyo, Hong Kong, Paris and Disneyland(Any of the parks). Say where you would put it and any changes you'd make it to better reflect the times or location!

I'd choose

From California: Cars land. Not a huge Cars fan but this just looks GORGEOUS! Big fan of Test Track. I think it would have to be smaller but hopefully if the rumours are true it's going in to Disney Studios. Great fit!

Tokyo-Journey to the Center of the Universe . Another Thrill ride and I think Disney Studios could make a Mysterious ISland-esque area and this could sit as the jewel of the area.

Hong Kong- Mystic Manor. I'm thinking Adventureland.

Paris-Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril. Kinda a no brainer since Disney owns Lucasfilms now. DIsney Studios again. Geez if they fulffilled my wishes they'd prob have to expand Disney Studios quite a bit

Turtle

Hong Kong - Mystic Point (it's a one ride "land") in Animal Kingdom's Asia. Just add a bit more emphasis on the Explorers aspect

Tokyo - Mysterious Island and Journey to the Center of The Earth (another one ride "land) in Animal Kingdom

Disneyland - Mike and Sulley To The Rescue going to Pixar Place in Hollywood Studios with enhancements (better animatronics)

Paris - Crush's Coaster in a Pixar Place expansion of DHS

jakmckratos

Original Poster
Paris - Space Mountain: Mission II
Hong Kong - RC Racer
Tokyo - Pooh's Hunny Hunt (I LOVE that ride lol!)
Cali - Cars Land
It was a toss up between Pooh's Hunny Hunt and Journey to the Center of the Earth for me..I don't think it's unrealistic to hope WDW get's the Tokyo update..I'm sure the magnetic floor costs a fortune but I do hope WDW gets it!

It was a toss up between Pooh's Hunny Hunt and Journey to the Center of the Earth for me..I don't think it's unrealistic to hope WDW get's the Tokyo update..I'm sure the magnetic floor costs a fortune but I do hope WDW gets it!

I really hope so!

Pooh's Hunny Hunt is so much fun, and really clever. Much better than that awful trackless ride SeaWorld have just opened!

kma71677

Disneyland's sub ride. I forget what it's called now, but it used to be 20,000 leagues. I went to Disneyworld for the first time and asked a CM where it was. I'm sure he thought I was a moron!

Californian Elitist

Well calling it California Screamin if it was in Florida wouldn't make sense either

Yes, it would. It's called California Screamin' because it's in DCA, a park about California. DHS is a park about a city in California, essentially. The ride doesn't have its name simply because it's located in the state of California.

AllydoesDisney

Yes, it would. It's called California Screamin' because it's in DCA, a park about California. DHS is a park about a city in California, essentially. The ride doesn't have its name simply because it's located in the state of California.
Oh OK so if we put it in DHS, we could still call it California Screamin?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom