If you could make a minor change a current attraction, what would it be?

mergatroid

Original Poster
So by minor I don't mean knocking down Space Mountain and rebuilding it, we're talking something fairly simple that would improve the experience for you.

For me it would be the Muppet pre-show, I really don't like it anymore. Early on, I loved it so it's a purely selfish wish. Used to think it the best pre-show in the park for years after it opened. I imagine new guests love it too as it's very, very funny. However now when I go in I find it makes the wait time drag. I know roughly how long it lasts in my mind and just find it makes the wait seem even longer. I try not watching it but my brain does that thing where no matter how you want to ignore the show you can't and I hear lines that make me realise it's not nearly over :mad:

In fairness it has been there for a while now so I don't think it unreasonable to think that replacing that might be something they could do. There you go, selfish rant over.

Anything else?

Edit: Just realised I left 'to' out of the title :arghh:

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
The Peoplemover- I want the old narration back. ;)
Same!

I also wish that many big attractions had some sort of pre-show. It really adds a lot to an attraction.. Especially those with long waits. At least it could work with attractions that have a storyline. Like Splash Mountain, Jungle Cruise, Toy Story Midway Mania, Expedition Everest, and It's Tough to be a Bug.

I mean, think about it! The best attractions have pre-shows! (Haunted Mansion, Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, Mission: Space, Monsters Inc Laugh Floor)

And the worst out of worst attractions have some of the best pre-shows on property.. (Stitch's Great Escape & Ellen's Energy Adventure)

BoarderPhreak

I'd swap Stitch out for a scary alien. ;)

Update the last (Christmas) scene in COP. Un-Sparrow PotC. Un-Ellen the UoE. Un-Caballero the GFT (nay, ERdT). Put EPCOT back in the Peoplemover and restore the narration. Restore the Fink keelboats and/or make regular hours for Aunt Polly's on TSI.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom