if you could eat anywhere, right now

JillC LI

Snack? Dole Whip Float.
Meal? Pineapple macadamia nut pancakes at Kona cafe (while stealing some of the strawberry sauce from my husband's tonga toast!).

J_Carioca

Original Poster
Seeing as it's almost lunch time, I think I'd like to get a burger at Pecos Bill's and sit in the outside area overlooking the parade route and Splash Mountain, enjoying the hot sun. Yep, I could really go for that right about now.

Otterhead

I discovered a little-known treat last visit: at the snack stand in Harambe Village in AK, they sell Dole Whip with either dark or coconut rum. It's fantastic. I'd love to be there right now.

R. Mexico

I tried Trail's End for the first time last fall and I is very underrated! I thought the food was quite tasty. A little bit of hike but my boys liked the journey to get there. Good semi-hidden gem.

mouse_luv

If it has to be QS then Orange Chicken from Lotus Blossom Cafe in China @ EPCOT. My 2nd choice would be chocolate eclairs from Les Halles in France @ EPCOT. :happy:

And since others are cheating here and including TS places. I'd give almost anything for Fries from the Plaza @ MK right now or dinner at Teppan Edo in Japan @ EPCOT.:inlove:

EvilQueen-T

My granddaughter pointed out that there are two other things we consistently get when we do qs at wdw. We get a hot dog at the little stand in front of toy story midway mania (she likes that it's a big hot dog but a regular bun so it's not all bread like many places) and we both really like the southwest chicken salad at pecos bills...for a qs it's a huge salad with good flavor.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom