If you could bring back an old Disney attraction, what would it be?

Eddie Garrison

El Rio del Tiempo
Mr. Toads Wild Ride
Original Backlot Tour
Lights. Motor. Action!
Original Journey into Imagination
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
Skyway

Walt Disney1955

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. I rode it 4 times on two separate days at Disneyland for the simple reason that I didn't know the next time we would be out to California and they are the only ones that have it (not sure if any of the Asian Disneys do or Paris but I thought Anaheim was the only one still).

Winter

Legend of Jack Sparrow and Narnia.

But not as a regular attraction. Instead, it would be a new place that people that would have been sent to the "jail room" (or whatever it is) would go to instead. It would be renamed to the torture chamber.

Musical Mermaid

Hmm...
--Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
I loved that there were 2 different sides. The first time my entire family went on it, half went on one side, the rest on the other. My sister came out with a shocked expression on her face exclaiming, "We went to Hell!" My mom (with whom I rode) said to her, "Oh, really? We went to Heaven!" You can just imagine my reaction.

--Dream Flight
I have many memories on this, maybe because it never had a long wait. We never travelled anywhere when I was younger, so this was the closest airplane experience I had.

--Future World in Epcot at its peak. (Horizons, World of Motion, Listen to the Land, etc.)
I remember a few things as a child, but my family didn't visit Epcot much, so I missed a lot of it.

--The Great Movie Ride
--The Backlot Tour
--Sitting up front on monorail
I don't know if I would want everything back on a permanent basis, but it's nice when I get the chance to revisit in old videos.

jloucks

If you could bring back an old Disney attraction, what would it be? This question relates to every park, not just Disneyland CA.
20k_nautilus_3.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom