If the Magic Kingdom lands got into a fight, who would win?

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
If we're going by brute strength AND the attractions currently at MK, then it's probably Frontierland. The residents of Chickapin Hill, mostly Br'er Rabbit, would be able to outsmart everyone else, the miners at Big Thunder have to be pretty strong from all the mining they do, and the Country Bears are pretty tough simply because they're bears. Plus they can retreat to Tom Sawyer Island if needed

Fox&Hound

Let's face it. Here is how the fight would go down: Fantasyland would be spinning in circles in the corner wearing oversized butterly wings while Tomorrowland gives a long-winded speech that no cares to listen to. Adventureland would leave to go on an epic quest of signifianct non-importance. That leaves Frontierland to brawl with Liberty Square and the clear winner would be Frontierland: they have the skills, grit, and unlike their American adversary, don't fight fair or adhere to rules.

BuddyThomas

Yes, but I imagine the person version of Main Street U.S.A. would be something of a dandy.
Ru Paul.jpg

Attachments

• RuPaul.jpe
    RuPaul.jpe
    9.5 KB · Views: 36

MickeyMomV

Your all missing something.... Its a Small World has like 1,001 50 year old characters that look like they are 5 and they are all angry that they have been singing the same song for 45 years!!!! I see The Beast sending them out like evil henchmen. By the sheer number of their forces combined with the powers of Sorcerer Mickey and Ursula and the tenacity of Cpt Hook, Fantasy land wins!!

Edit: Ok I forgot, no "powers". Well instead of the powers of Sorcerer Mickey and Ursula I will sub in the strength of Gaston and Ursula. Even without powers Ursula kinda scares me. I imagine those tentacles can really pack a punch. :)

Last edited:

MickeyMomV

If Tomorrowland where a person, it would be a two-fisted man of action and intellect in the style of Flash Gordon, Buck Rogers, or Doc Savage.
Really?? Flash Gordon? I'm picturing George Clowny in a 1980's Members Only Jacket. Oops, I mean George Clooney. How did that happen. :)

Fantasy Land Rules!!!!

Raineman

If Tomorrowland where a person, it would be a two-fisted man of action and intellect in the style of Flash Gordon, Buck Rogers, or Doc Savage.
Tomorrowland would have an epic fight with Adventureland, who I would picture as an Indiana Jones type if it were a person.

MickeyMomV

The attractions themselves do not add to the power. We are going only by if the theme were made into a person.
Alright.. Now that the rules are as clear as mud I'm picturing....
Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones Representing Adventureland vs.
Clint Eastwood as the Outlaw Josie Whales representing Frontierland vs.
Sam the Eagle representing Liberty Square vs.
Angelina Jolie as Maleficent representing Fantasyland vs.
George Clooney as Frank Walker representing Tomorrowland vs.
The Dapper Dan's representing Main Street USA.

They are all in a cage like a 1980's WWF showdown!!! No guns, no whips, no magic. With that in mind the clear winner is Frontierland! Come on! Its Clint Eastwood!!

Last edited:

EOD K9

Alright.. Now that the rules are as clear as mud I'm picturing....
Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones Representing Adventureland vs.
Client Eastwood as the Outlaw Josie Whales representing Frontierland vs.
Sam the Eagle representing Liberty Square vs.
Angelina Jolie as Maleficent representing Fantasyland vs.
George Clooney as Frank Walker representing Tomorrowland vs.
The Dapper Dan's representing Main Street USA.

They are all in a cage like a 1980's WWF showdown!!! No guns, no whips, no magic. With that in mind the clear winner is Frontierland! Come on! Its Client Eastwood!!
Two men enter, one man leaves.

Donillary Crumpton

Frontierland & Main Street dwell in the past. Tomorrowland is too preoccupied with the future. Fantasyland / Storybook Circus keep harping on made-up realities. Liberty Square is too politically motivated.

Adventureland is all about survival in the wilds, hand-to-hand combat with miscreants, and facing down deadly carnivores. That is a land I would not want to square off with.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom