If I could improve Walt Disney World....

orlando678-

I think Aladdin would deserve it the most. Just not really sure if it would be the right addition to WDW right now, as it could fit Adventureland and some might also see the Morocco pavilion as a possibility, but i think they would have to work out a lot of stuff in design and theme before they would even be able to build this ride at WDW, never say never though.

DisneyManOne

I just found out that Tokyo's "small world" is exactly like Florida's. Yet, how were they able to get a better facade?
itsasmallworld-Tokyo.jpg
Do you think that something similar to Tokyo's facade could work in Florida?

spacemt354

Chili's
I just found out that Tokyo's "small world" is exactly like Florida's. Yet, how were they able to get a better facade?
itsasmallworld-Tokyo.jpg
I would love to see this style in Florida.

The problem is the location. It would overpower the narrow street by Peter Pan. They'd have to push it back or relocate the attraction.

mharrington

itsasmallworld-Tokyo.jpg

Actually, the clock tower is inside the tents at WDW. You must be confusing Florida with California. And as has been pointed out, it would be too difficult to work without seriously altering the building somehow.

DisneyManOne

It's possible! That would be a good spot

I was thinking the same thing...I'm considering going back to the Magic Kingdom section of my "Next Chapter" thread and editing my Fantasyland a bit. I won't get rid of the original posts, however. This is a basic idea of what I'd change up...

• On the old "small world" space, I'd put a Tangled dark ride (to match the nearby rest area), as well as a small Frozen sub-land, featuring the Arendelle castle (with an ice-skating rink on the bottom, and stairs leading up to an Anna and Elsa meet & greet located above the rink) and an expanded Frozen Ever After moved over from EPCOT. These two areas (Tangled and Frozen) would be separated by a "forest".
  • I'd add in a small Wonderland area, too, featuring the Mad Tea Party, and either a clone of Disneyland's Alice in Wonderland ride, or a smaller, yet more immersive, version of Paris' Alice's Curious Labyrinth.
  • A new, expanded "it's a small world" with full facade, updated animatronics here and there, and John Debney's beautiful score takes up the rest of the Speedway space (I'd keep most of the things the same, however, but I would make a few adjustments--moving some set pieces around, putting Greece and Russia into Europe where they belong, adding in something to fill their void in the Asia room, and moving the rainforest to Africa and using the current rainforest space for Hong Kong's North American scene).
  • Since Cheshire Cafe would be directly facing "small world", I'd give it back its old name, the Enchanted Grove.
What do you guys think? And also, what do you think would work better for Wonderland--the dark ride or Curious Labyrinth?

spacemt354

Chili's
I was thinking the same thing...I'm considering going back to the Magic Kingdom section of my "Next Chapter" thread and editing my Fantasyland a bit. I won't get rid of the original posts, however. This is a basic idea of what I'd change up...

• On the old "small world" space, I'd put a Tangled dark ride (to match the nearby rest area), as well as a small Frozen sub-land, featuring the Arendelle castle (with an ice-skating rink on the bottom, and stairs leading up to an Anna and Elsa meet & greet located above the rink) and an expanded Frozen Ever After moved over from EPCOT. These two areas (Tangled and Frozen) would be separated by a "forest".
  • I'd add in a small Wonderland area, too, featuring the Mad Tea Party, and either a clone of Disneyland's Alice in Wonderland ride, or a smaller, yet more immersive, version of Paris' Alice's Curious Labyrinth.
  • A new, expanded "it's a small world" with full facade, updated animatronics here and there, and John Debney's beautiful score takes up the rest of the Speedway space (I'd keep most of the things the same, however, but I would make a few adjustments--moving some set pieces around, putting Greece and Russia into Europe where they belong, adding in something to fill their void in the Asia room, and moving the rainforest to Africa and using the current rainforest space for Hong Kong's North American scene).
  • Since Cheshire Cafe would be directly facing "small world", I'd give it back its old name, the Enchanted Grove.
What do you guys think? And also, what do you think would work better for Wonderland--the dark ride or Curious Labyrinth?
I think the dark ride would work better - but you'd be good with either

Your ideas are pretty solid!!:)

DisneyManOne

Oh, and not to double post, but I should point out that since this means that the railroad won't pass by it, it should be noted that the "full facade" I'm talking about is what those two arches at the edges flank. You know, those arches the trains pass under? That's what I'm talking about.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom