If I could improve Walt Disney World....

tcool

I don't think Philharmagic really fits, since the park is about Hollywood, and there's already a 3D movie with the Muppets. Actually, there's two 3D movies if you count Star Tours.
I thought MuppetVision was considered 4D? I don't count Star Tours as an 3D movie as it's a simulator.

tcool

It could start off like a black & white cartoon or in the art style of like The Wise Little Hen, but it could be considered time travel like. And if it's going in Animation Courtyard I don't think there should be a problem as the newest movie is Lion King(1994) if I remember correctly. While the newest movie represented is Toy Story 3 at Pixar Place so I don't think there should be a huge problem theme wise just as long as it goes in Animation Courtyard.

tcool

It could start off like a black & white cartoon or in the art style of like The Wise Little Hen, but it could be considered time travel like. And if it's going in Animation Courtyard I don't think there should be a problem as the newest movie is Lion King(1994) if I remember correctly. While the newest movie represented is Toy Story 3 at Pixar Place so I don't think there should be a huge problem theme wise just as long as it goes in Animation Courtyard.
Another place to it an Main Street is here:
capture2_by_tcool123-d7t8xp9.png

As an add on to the Cinema.

DinoInstitute

Alrighty, Let's See...If I could Improve WDW... I'll start with Epcot!

I don't really think it needs that much to do, in the sense of rebuild every pavilion, or at least as much as everyone says. I will list my thoughts in order from most likely/simplest, to least likely/tougher project.

• Soarin'- The third and ideally fourth theater as well as new film. This is high on my priority list, yet probably one of the simpler fixes, and likely to happen anyways.
  • Universe of Energy- Needs a renovation. Quickly. It is a nice and funny ride, but very outdated. There are many "facts" that need updating. I personally can live with it for at least ten more years, but I know others can't. Its not the most difficult fix, and I would put it in the middle/bottom of the priority list.
  • Canada Pavilion- A new dark ride. Replace what is of "O Canada", and then add on to the building to put a dark ride on that showcasing all of the adventures you can have in this country. Again, not too hard of a fix, really just a dark ride-no facade work needed. Priority, well, I'll come back to you on this one.
  • Imangination!- Do I really need an explanation? I recently rode it, and I finally realized that it is an A- ticket. You can keep the general theme of it, with the labs, and it is basically like Mystic Manor, except Figment instead of a monkey, and what Figment does what he isn't supposed to is turn on the developing, high-tech equipment that lets all aspects of Imagination run wild. HIGH on the priority list, and if not that story than something. Oh yah, I hear Imageworks upstairs was great *get the hint*
  • Switzerland Pavilion- This could go in the WS expansion plot currently being "used" for the Outpost. This is just like the original plans for a Swiss pavilion, with the Matterhorn Bobsleds too. Great way to update the WS. However, this is where Canada ride comes into play. Something new is desperately needed in the WS, and if they could only have one than I would choose Canada because it is more likely, plus it would even it out. The two rides currently in WS are on the East side, so adding a dark ride on the other side would even it out a lot better and give ride-only people a reason to go to the other side. Swiss, however, would be much, much better, and a better addition, still a big priority. But with that said, if it were to be added, it only means that adding Canada's ride's priority increases.
  • Lastly (kind-of), Innoventions/hub- words cannot describe my frustration. Does
    Where's%20The%20Fire%2002.jpg
    and
    62.-wall-of-free-video-games-based-on-Disney-movies-innoventions-future-world-epcot-walt-disney-world-232x150.jpg
    belong in a themed environment about future and, well, the simple classiness of Epcot? Some may think so, which is fine, but I disagree. This is after all just my dream;). If I were to fix this, the whole hub area would basically be demolished and re-built. SoAT is great, and that stays, but in it's own separate building (now would be a good time to point out that everything is it's own separate building). I want this to be more thought of as a ride, not just another tacky exhibit, which it is not. The electric umbrella and a shop like Mousegears become their own building, the future home, as well as a smaller building which is called Innoventions which actually showcases innovation in today's society as well as what can be achieved in the future. Last building-....
  • EPCOT People mover! I wasn't sure whether or not to list this as part of the hub or not, because it will only be in the hub. It will travel to all 4 hub buildings, as well as Project tomorrow and a building which is a part of the exit/entrance, which showcases briefly the FW pavilions. I want the hub to maintain the feel it has now as well as architecture. Just executed better. This is at the top of my priority list, but not necessarily the PM too. Heck, this was the only one that I used emojis and pictures! However, it also has a 0% chance of actually happening, but thats ok...

So, thats all. It ended up being much longer than I envisioned. I will hopefully do the other parks soon. Thoughts?
Alrighty, now I will continue and do DHS. Again, I don't think there are a whole bunch of lands and expansion, this is just my thoughts and what could happen. This time, in no particular order.

• Star Wars Land- This will take up some of Commissary and SoA. I'm not a huge SW fan, so I'll leave that to the experts, but maybe a new thrill ride, as well as interactive experiences for children. Oh, and Catina. Just not too big.
  • Indiana Jones- Similar to DLR, because I hear it is awesome, but not exactly like it, because the track has to be a bit modified to differentiate itself from Dinosaur.
  • Snow White's Scary Adventures- Yes, It's Back! It would be some-what modified to look more NextGen, but also resemble the classic original version. This will be a much-needed dark ride to go on Sunset Boulevard, located inside the mini-Carthay Circle theater. It will replace a few shops though, so it's not very likely....
  • Frozen! Yay!- A new 4D show to replace VOTLM. I do not know too much about Frozen though, so moving on!
  • Lastly, a new ride in Pixar Place. I have been still thinking, either between the Incredibles KUKA or a Bug's Life Trackless ride? I don't really know.
So...thats all. A lot shorter, huh? Yah...I really like Epcot. Thoughts??

tcool

Alrighty, now I will continue and do DHS. Again, I don't think there are a whole bunch of lands and expansion, this is just my thoughts and what could happen. This time, in no particular order.

• Star Wars Land- This will take up some of Commissary and SoA. I'm not a huge SW fan, so I'll leave that to the experts, but maybe a new thrill ride, as well as interactive experiences for children. Oh, and Catina. Just not too big.
  • Indiana Jones- Similar to DLR, because I hear it is awesome, but not exactly like it, because the track has to be a bit modified to differentiate itself from Dinosaur.
  • Snow White's Scary Adventures- Yes, It's Back! It would be some-what modified to look more NextGen, but also resemble the classic original version. This will be a much-needed dark ride to go on Sunset Boulevard, located inside the mini-Carthay Circle theater. It will replace a few shops though, so it's not very likely....
  • Frozen! Yay!- A new 4D show to replace VOTLM. I do not know too much about Frozen though, so moving on!
  • Lastly, a new ride in Pixar Place. I have been still thinking, either between the Incredibles KUKA or a Bug's Life Trackless ride? I don't really know.
So...thats all. A lot shorter, huh? Yah...I really like Epcot. Thoughts??
I'm not sure about Indy...
I was never a fan of the movie Snow White I really only liked the scenes that didn't have her...
I have a show description for a show to replace VOTLM of Frozen it wasn't 4D it was much more like VOTLM.
I feel like more can be done there and I'll prefer Incredible Ride of Bug's Life although I didn't like either movie all that much...

DinoInstitute

I'm not sure about Indy...
I was never a fan of the movie Snow White I really only liked the scenes that didn't have her...
I have a show description for a show to replace VOTLM of Frozen it wasn't 4D it was much more like VOTLM.
I feel like more can be done there and I'll prefer Incredible Ride of Bug's Life although I didn't like either movie all that much...
Well this is just my dream!:mad: ;););)

4D was the incorrect choice of words. What I really meant was a special effect show that is similar to VOTLM, not a screen.

tcool

Time to help Disney's Hollywood Studios! With me only removing/moving 7 or less attractions.

GMR Scene Replacements:
  • Fantasia to Let it Go
  • Tarzan to POTC
  • Alien to Star Wars.

Animation Courtyard:
Name is changed to Animation Plaza
  • VOTLM closes for The Magic and Sounds of Frozen
Songs to be used :
  • Do you want to build a snowman(on the screen till it gets to the final part)
  • For the First Time in Forever
  • Love is an Open Door (Changed to be immediately after For the first Time in Forever)
  • Let it Go
  • Life's too Short(Deleted Song. Sung by Elsa and Anna)
  • In Summer
  • Life's too Short(Reprise) (Another Deleted Song)
  • In Summer (Reprise) (sang at end of show with all characters minus Hans and Sven)
Sugar Rush Raceway :

A ride based off Disney's Wreck-It Ralph. This ride will be where Tommorowland Speedway was moved to.

Slogan:
Drive around Sugar Rush in this sweet filled ride!

Famous landmarks you'll be passing from the movie & new ones too:
  • The Leaderboard
  • Candy Stands
  • Vanelopee's Castle
  • Cream Caves ( were the tunnels area/will be)*
  • Sherbet Valley*
  • Diet Cola Mountain
  • Kart Factory
  • Candy Corn Plains*
  • Candy Cane Woods
*= Original Areas

The Incredibles are kicked out of the Animation Building and are replaced with Anna & Elsa.

Path to Sunset Boulevard is created.

Sunset Boulevard :
TOT and Rock'n'Rollercoaster get refurbishments.
Path to Animation Plaza is created.
BATB is replaced with an enclosed theater hosting the Golden Mickeys

Pink is Sugar Rush Raceway Area Purple is Expanded Magic of Disney Animation Blue is The Magic and Sounds of Frozen. Red is the BAH that will be sent to Disneyland Panaji's Sorcery Resort to be used as a water slide. And Black is the new paths.
untitled_by_tcool123-d7t9n8y.png

To find out more of Panaji go here: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/a-new-resort-idea.887502/

Last edited:

tcool

Time to help Disney's Hollywood Studios! With me only removing/moving 7 or less attractions.

GMR Scene Replacements:
  • Fantasia to Let it Go
  • Tarzan to POTC
  • Alien to Star Wars.

Animation Courtyard:
Name is changed to Animation Plaza
  • VOTLM closes for The Magic and Sounds of Frozen
Songs to be used :
  • Do you want to build a snowman(on the screen till it gets to the final part)
  • For the First Time in Forever
  • Love is an Open Door (Changed to be immediately after For the first Time in Forever)
  • Let it Go
  • Life's too Short(Deleted Song. Sung by Elsa and Anna)
  • In Summer
  • Life's too Short(Reprise) (Another Deleted Song)
  • In Summer (Reprise) (sang at end of show with all characters minus Hans and Sven)
Sugar Rush Raceway :

A ride based off Disney's Wreck-It Ralph. This ride will be where Tommorowland Speedway was moved to.

Slogan:
Drive around Sugar Rush in this sweet filled ride!

Famous landmarks you'll be passing from the movie & new ones too:
  • The Leaderboard
  • Candy Stands
  • Vanelopee's Castle
  • Cream Caves ( were the tunnels area/will be)*
  • Sherbet Valley*
  • Diet Cola Mountain
  • Kart Factory
  • Candy Corn Plains*
  • Candy Cane Woods
*= Original Areas

The Incredibles are kicked out of the Animation Building and are replaced with Anna & Elsa.

Path to Sunset Boulevard is created.

Sunset Boulevard :
TOT and Rock'n'Rollercoaster get refurbishments.
Path to Animation Plaza is created.
BATB is replaced with an enclosed theater hosting the Golden Mickeys

Pink is Sugar Rush Raceway Area Purple is Expanded Magic of Disney Animation Blue is The Magic and Sounds of Frozen. Red is the BAH that will be sent to Disneyland Panaji's Sorcery Resort to be used as a water slide. And Black is the new paths.
untitled_by_tcool123-d7t9n8y.png

To find out more of Panaji go here: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/a-new-resort-idea.887502/
Part 2: With a major Pixar Place Expansion.

Streets of America:
  • Is renamed to Muppet Courtyard.
  • Studio Backlot Tour Closes
  • American Film Institute Showcase Closes
  • Honey, I Shrunk the Kids: Movie Set Adventure is Rethemed.
  • Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show Closes
  • All restaurants minus Pizza Planet and stores on Streets of America close.
  • Pizza Planet is moved to new location.
Muppet Courtyard:

• Swedish Chef’s Kitchen Opens up
  • Pepe’s Prawn Shop Opens up
  • Muppet Vision has a new entrance, exit, show, queue, and theater. Entrance and Exit will be in the back of the building with the show and theater being where the entrance was.
  • New Muppet Flat Ride Opens up.
  • Muppet’s Mobile Lab Opens up.

Pixar Place:
  • All M&G’s are moved.
  • New Incredibles Kuka Arm Coaster Opens.
  • Incredibles M&G Opens
  • Gusteu’s Opens Up.
  • Cranium Command Re-Opens with new Inside Out Theme
Toy Story Playland-
  • TSMM gets a redo.
  • Buzz&Woody M&G Moved
  • Pizza Planet Opens
  • Slinky Dog Spin Opens
  • Bucket of Monkeys(Play Area) Opens
  • Army Men Parachute Drop Opens
Monstropolis-
  • Monster’s Inc Laugh Floor Opens up.
  • New Monster’s Inc Door Coaster Opens up.
  • Monster’s Inc. M&G Opens Up
Radiator Springs-
  • Cars M&G Opens Up
  • Radiator Springs Racers Opens Up
  • Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree Opens Up
  • Flo’s V8 Café Opens Up

capture_by_tcool123-d7teccr.png

Color Code:
Light Yellow - CM Area
Lightest Brown - TSMM
Pink - Pizza Planet
Lavender - Toy Story M&G
Darkest Purple - Barrel of Monkeys
Brown under Darkest Purple - Slinky Dog Spin
Navy Green - Green Army Men Parachute Drop
Mahogany - Gusteus's
Red - Monsters Inc. Restaurant
Green Next to Red - Monsters M&G
Neon Green - Laugh Floor
Sky Blue - Door Coaster
Thicker Orange - Cars M&G
Beige - Mater's Junkyard Jamboree
Darkest Blue - RSR
Flo Green - Flo's V8 Cafe
Pale Blue - Cranium Command
Thinner Orange - Indcredibles Kuka Arm
Rusty Brown - Indredibles M&G
Darkest Shade of Green - Trees
Creamy Beige - Sweedish Chef
Golden Yellow - Muppet's Flat Ride
Darkest Brown - Pepe's
Green above Pepe's - Muppet Vision

tcool

Commissary Lane:
  • Nothing.
Echo Lake :
  • Idiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular Closes
  • Hollywood & Vine and 50’s Prime Time Café is now considered Sunset Boulevard Property.
  • All other restaurants close.
  • The American Idol Experience is due for closing.
  • All stores are closed except for Star Wars Store.
  • Echo Lake is renamed Gungan Lake
  • Renamed to Tattoine, Endor, and Nabuu
Tattoine:
  • Mos Eisley Cantina Opens
  • Millennium Falcon (Walkthrough Opens)
  • Pod Racer E-Ticket Opens
  • Tattoine Traders Opens

Endor:
  • Star Tours and Jedi Training Academy stays the same.
  • Tattoine Traders is Rethemed and Renamed to Endor Base
  • Ewok Village (Walkthrough) opens
  • Village Zipline Opens
  • Village Kitchen Opens
Nabuu:
  • Gungan Lake.
Hollywood Boulevard:
  • Hollywood & Vine Opens
  • 50’s Prime Time Café Opens
  • BAH is Destroyed.
capture_by_tcool123-d7tfhhv.png

Color Code:
  • Light Beige is new Endor Land.
  • Dark Green is Endor Base.
  • Neon Base is new Ewok Village.
  • Brown is new Tattoine Land.
  • Yellow is Pod Racer's E-Ticket.
  • Pale Blue is Mos Eisley Catina.
  • White is the Millennium Falcon.
  • Pink is Tattoine Traders.
  • Blue is Nabuu/Gungan Lake.
And with that DHS now has 7 - 13 Lands depending on how you count them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom