If I could improve Walt Disney World....

stitchcastle

Original Poster
sorry for the delay, The Emperor's New Groove was on at Disney Channel (I'm in love with it now) :D

Frontierland = Tom Sawyer Island is heavily scaled back for the re-routing of the rivers of America. Thunder Mesa, a mining town in the wild west, is located at the basin of Frontierland Valley surrounded by 3 Mountains (Big Thunder Mountain, Western Mountain, and Geyser Mountain). There are 2 new E-ticket attractions Geyser Mountain and Western River Expedition
frontierland.jpg

:D

1stStarIC2nite

stitchcastle said:
sorry for the delay, The Emperor's New Groove was on at Disney Channel (I'm in love with it now) :D

Frontierland = Tom Sawyer Island is heavily scaled back for the re-routing of the rivers of America. Thunder Mesa, a mining town in the wild west, is located at the basin of Frontierland Valley surrounded by 3 Mountains (Big Thunder Mountain, Western Mountain, and Geyser Mountain). There are 2 new E-ticket attractions Geyser Mountain and Western River Expedition
frontierland.jpg

:D

:eek: :eek: :eek: Incredible!!! :sohappy:

stitchcastle

Original Poster
Thanks 1stStar, I absolutely adore your avatar :D

The Space Pavillion at EPCOT = Guests board a micro shuttle that launches them into an orbiting space station full of atractions that let you explore the farther reaches of the galaxy.
spacepavillion1.jpg

1stStarIC2nite

stitchcastle said:
Fantasyland = Here is a tentative sketch of how things might work out in my expansion of fantasyland with The Hunny Tree Fliers, Alice's Curious Labyrinth, and Grandmother Willow's Grove
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y72/stitchcastle/fantasyland.jpg

Frontierland will be up later tonight :D

WOW! I can't believe I missed this post. If I dreamed of an expansion for Fantasyland, this is EXACTLY what I would picture it to be like!! Amazing job! But, can you please point out though which attractions are where? :lol: I got kind of lost... :hammer:

stitchcastle

Original Poster
CEO, yes I do have AIM, PM me your username so I can add you to my buddy list :)

Year Three = Resort-wide expansion

Amazon Towers Lodge - Based on the Ariau Towers Lodge in Brazil, this new Animal Kingdom-area resort will feature towers connected together by wooden bridges over the "Amazon" rainforest giving guests views of various animals as they graze around underneath.
amazonresort.jpg

Disney's Hollywood Resort - A new Disney-MGm Studios Area resort, The Hollywood Hotel is themed to the golden age of Hollywood giving guests the feeling of elegance and glamour of the Hollywood of yesteryear.

Kuzcotopia Water Park - A 3rd new Water park themed to The Emperor's New Groove. Emperor Kuzco decides to build a water park dedicated to himself and his experiences when he became a llama.
kuzcotopia.jpg

Port Disney - A new theme park east of the Magic Kingdom, Port Disney Celebrates the legends and adventures of the sea. The lands include Medditerannean Harbour, American Waterfront, Ruby Pier, Port Discovery, Lost River Delta, Mysterious Island, Mermaid Lagoon, and Arabian Coast. (Basically it's DisneySea...:D)
disneysea-american-waterfront1.jpg
= sketch of Ruby Pier as seen from American Waterfront at the west side of the park.

NeXuS1000

That is awesome work Stitchcastle... wouldn't you want to join in on the Isle of Disney project? Your help and ideas could be much appreciated...

stitchcastle

Original Poster
1stStarIC2nite said:
WOW! I can't believe I missed this post. If I dreamed of an expansion for Fantasyland, this is EXACTLY what I would picture it to be like!! Amazing job! But, can you please point out though which attractions are where? :lol: I got kind of lost... :hammer:

thanks 1stStar :D The big tents at the rear end of the land are the location for Grandmother Willow's Grove which is a huge indoor interractive playa rea where you get to meet characters from Bambi, Brother Bear, and Pocahontas. the main attraction of this area is "Grandmother Willo's Story time" where a huge Grandmother Willow AA interacts with kids and tells stories.

The big Story book beside it is the entrance to Storybook World which if you look closely has "Fable" written on it since it's originally based on this story I'm making "hopefully" for WDFA (hey a guy can dream can he? :D).

right of the big Storybook is what I think will be the Hundred Acre Wood Area with a big Bee hive for "The Hunny Tree Fliers" A-ticket attraction.

beside the Hundred acre wood is Alice's Curious Labyrinth you can see them through the hearts facing towards the teacups

The big mountain behind "Small World" is the Forbidden Mountain

The big hill on the left side of Cinderella Castle houses Belle's Village and The Promise of the Rose attraction.

fantasyland.jpg

Frontierland - If you look closely at the base of the three mountains (Big Thunder, Western and Geeyser) there is a small group of buildings...this is Thunder Mesa, a small mining town in the middle of the wild frontier. :D
frontierland.jpg

Tim G

Wannabe Walt said:
They just get better and better!
Strange thing is... most of the drawings are existing edited drawings...
from ie.
Walt Disney Imagineering : A Behind the Dreams Look At Making the Magic Real :rolleyes:

And old Disney magazines... :lookaroun

But still a good joke, almost fell for it myself... :) :D :lol:

stitchcastle

Original Poster
The only one I copied was the one with the Paradise Pier look-alike from that picture from Jim Hill Media showing the what-could-have been Long Beach DisneySea, everything else I made myself...:( plus I only own 1 Disney Magazine, and its the most recent issue....:(

Tim G

stitchcastle said:
The only one I copied was the one with the Paradise Pier look-alike from that picture from Jim Hill Media showing the what-could-have been Long Beach DisneySea, everything else I made myself...:( plus I only own 1 Disney Magazine, and its the most recent issue....:(
Never mind... I saw a lot of sketches drawn in the same style... which are owned by the Creative Dept...

I will look them up tonight, for the 2nd time... I'll post them tomorrow to you, if you leave me an email address...

But to be really honest... genuine or not, I don't care... I stiil like them... :D :D

The_CEO

Corrus said:
Never mind... I saw a lot of sketches drawn in the same style... which are owned by the Creative Dept...

I will look them up tonight, for the 2nd time... I'll post them tomorrow to you, if you leave me an email address...

But to be really honest... genuine or not, I don't care... I stiil like them... :D :D

Ditto.

stitchcastle

Original Poster
Adventureland
adventureland.jpg

This is what Adventureland might look like if I had a say in it:D anyway, at the lower-left side is Fire Mountain which is a morphing coaster. Its story involves a group of archaeloogists searching for a lost city but instead find themselves in an active volcano...which is about to erupt. Th coaster will NOT have any loops so that it would be able to appeal to a broader audience however it will include EMV technology in the first act of the ride which would make it more thrilling than it leads on to be.

If you look closely, The Jungle Cruise has been modified a bit. It is now called the Jungle Tours and is two rides in one. One ride would have the traditional Jungle Cruise while the other would be an AA-version of Kilimanjaro Safaris. What's different? well these would be "duelling" tours. What happens is, guests choose between these 2 ways to tour the jungles but the operators are two bitter siblings who can't stand each other and along the entire tour tease and call each other names (which makes it even more inter-active that guests join in on the name calling and teasing).

Unfortunately things aren't all that peaceful in the jungle as well when the Cruise group are stuck inside an ancient temple and witness a bunch of thieves pillaging the temple. The Jeep group on the other hand witness an entire section of the jungle burned down, they then hear the skipper from the cruise radio in for help, the Jeep then goes to his/her brother's/sister's rescue and end up saving the jungle in the process....Oh and the siblings have settled their differences as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom