If DLP closes, move everything to WDW

kvan

Originally posted by mkt
all of my previous comments about Parisians are henceforth retracted.

You have changed my opinion.

Next time I'm in Paris.... or you're in FL (more than likely, the latter).... I'll buy you a beer and a croissant :D

rob, hum.. he's french..
no beer ... better invite wine :lol: :lol: (joking)

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
BBC coverage of Betty Windsor’s trip across the channel, what happens to crop up in the piece but a little section about Parisian arrogance, but hey what the hell do those rural French types know anyway?

But sorry for all my post as it was totally wrong of me to make any comment that upsets those shy retiring residents of the self proclaimed greatest city in the world. :rolleyes:

Also on the BEEB tonight a lovely piece about how Disney is an evil corporation hell bent on world domination, Walt was infact not nice but an evil capitalist who acted as an FBI nark to crush the workers, Eisner’s a mad media despot and poor old Roy is an old duffer with his heart in the right place but not up to fighting corporate America, and as a Disney hes probably just as evil as Uncle Walt

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by marni1971
It works for TDL!!

yes... however, they also have World Bazaar (Main Street USA) covered, and the Japanese Culture seems to have much more of a taste for all things american... enough to take them to a Disney Park in the snow.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Indeed. I believe TDLs Splash Mountain is a dry splash in the winter! Still, DLP gets great figures around xmas / new years... and the park looks GORGEOUS in the snow! As I`m from the UK, and I guess this counts for a lot of northern europeans, we are used to bad weather - it dosn`t stop us going out to parks. Just spot the tourists at WDW in the afternoon downpours - were the ones jumping in the puddles!

Granted, the weather is better in Spain, and Marne le Valle has some unusual weather charecteristics, but if it rains, it rains. Hence why so much of DLP was designed undercover for this very reason.

cloudboy

I know Tokyo gets some snow, but how long does it last? And what is their average daytime temperature?

In New England we get a lot of snow. But we also have a lot of incredibly cold days, and a lot of dreary weather and ice and slush... In area of Colorado they get quite a bit of snow, too. But it lasts for a few hours, at most a day, and it's nice and sunny and warm the next day.

There was a point to this but it has escaped my mind at the moment...

Kwit35

Originally posted by mkt
great!! yet another title.. lol

mkt, official ambassador to the WDWMAGIC website, the one, god, forum a$$hole, forum bully, and others....

man, I need to get my business cards printed on 8.5X11 paper
MKT is always right. :)

Senderella

Originally posted by Jiko
And I've yet to meet someone from this here message board to ever give me a good impression. So does that mean that you're all lumped into one shapeless hodgepodge?

For the love of Mickey get over it already. :brick:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom