If captain EO didn't return

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
It would be so easy to just put the moving chairs in the theater a la Spongebob 3D ride at Kings Island () and have a WALL-E presence in EPCOT. There. Done.

Would still prefer WALL-E to replace the dated CoL Environmental Fable a few steps away. WALL-E would be more suited for that area, as the movie is themed around reviving the planet and whatnot.

I'm just going to go ahead and throw this out there... I want Disney to rip off Universal's Jimmy Neutron/Hannah Barbara ride. Like... Literally. I WANT them to rip off that concept. It would be AWESOME!!!! Think about it this way: Bring back Dreamfinder. Dreamfinder invents a dimension-transporter, transmitting them through a bunch of different Disney universes! Figment being his sidekick as usual is accidentally breaks the machine (during the pre-show, after Dreamfinder goes off in search for "one last step") and when guests enter the theater and the ride starts, the dimension-transporters go hay-wire and they have to collect things from the different Disney Universes that the machine is randomly taking them to. Even if it wasn't Dreamfinder and Disney would want to do their normal currently mainstream stuff, Phineas & Ferb would fit good.. Heck, I know it'll receive hate. But Dr. Nigel Channing could probably even pull off this ride with the "imagination institute" theme. At least he would be good in SOME form of ride then! Not saying I'd be for that at all...

Top that off with the "randomizing" scene thing they do in the Star Wars ride.. (change the universes each time you ride for a different experience), you've got yourself a very popular attraction to add in that abandoned little area!! :)

Gullywhumper

Would still prefer WALL-E to replace the dated CoL Environmental Fable a few steps away. WALL-E would be more suited for that area, as the movie is themed around reviving the planet and whatnot.

I'm just going to go ahead and throw this out there... I want Disney to rip off Universal's Jimmy Neutron/Hannah Barbara ride. Like... Literally. I WANT them to rip off that concept. It would be AWESOME!!!! Think about it this way: Bring back Dreamfinder. Dreamfinder invents a dimension-transporter, transmitting them through a bunch of different Disney universes! Figment being his sidekick as usual is accidentally breaks the machine (during the pre-show, after Dreamfinder goes off in search for "one last step") and when guests enter the theater and the ride starts, the dimension-transporters go hay-wire and they have to collect things from the different Disney Universes that the machine is randomly taking them to. Even if it wasn't Dreamfinder and Disney would want to do their normal currently mainstream stuff, Phineas & Ferb would fit good.. Heck, I know it'll receive hate. But Dr. Nigel Channing could probably even pull off this ride with the "imagination institute" theme. At least he would be good in SOME form of ride then! Not saying I'd be for that at all...

Top that off with the "randomizing" scene thing they do in the Star Wars ride.. (change the universes each time you ride for a different experience), you've got yourself a very popular attraction to add in that abandoned little area!! :)
Sounds like a great idea!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
It was nice to see Captain EO again, at least for a few viewings but now it can be retired again. We didn't bother with it this time when we went in June, and normally hubby is game for it because he takes a little snooze. But he didn't want to see it this time.

Personally I would like to see a 3-D movie in this space with Figment and Dreamfinder. It could kind of continue the ride but be better because it would feature Figment & Dreamfinder.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom