Ideas to keep paper tickets safe?

smartmouse

Original Poster
Hello,

I bought 5 day PH tickets via the DL website before recent price increase. I thought I would be able to link them to my account on the app, but only AP can do that.

I am terribly nervous our tickets will get wet or damaged in some way during the trip.

Any ideas on how to protect them and what to do if something does happen? Is there any way to link tickets to my Disney experience?

Thank you!
Cristin

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
The tickets aren't actually paper, they're tyvek and are pretty indestructible. If they happen to get damaged, they're easy to replace at any ticket window should the need arise.

If you want to be extra safe, print off the purchase confirmation from when you bought the tickets. That might make it a little faster if they need replacing. But Disney can replace lost/damaged tickets based on your name and the credit card you paid with.

Figments Friend

Before you visit the Park, make a copy of the backside of the ticket ( that shows the numbers and barcode ) on a printer / photocopier.
Keep a copy in your hotel room or luggage while on your trip.
You can also take a photograph of the backside of your ticket with your cell / smart phone.

If for some reason you lose or damage your ticket, the photo on your phone or the printed copy of the numbers and barcode from the back of the ticket will make it that much more easier for Cast Members to trace and replace it with a new one.

For protecting the actual ticket while in the Park, some use plastic ID holders on lanyards or belt clips to keep tickets and paper FastPasses safe and waterproof.
The ID holders i am referring to are made from clear fexible plastic with zip locking tops.
I have used one for years at the Parks clipped to my belt line to hold tickets, FPs, photo id, charge / gift cards...etc.
They work great and even survive the soakings one can get from 'Splash Mountain' and 'Grizzly River Run'!

The shops in the Parks sell their own Disney branded versions of these ID holders ( called 'FastPass Holders') but they are pricey for a thin card holder that if you are lucky, might last your entire visits use.
You can find far better quality plastic ID holders online ( eBay ) that are inexpensive and last much longer.

Hope this helps give you some ideas!
:)

-

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom