Ideas for a future attraction or show at Epcot

brb1006

Original Poster
I always felt something was missing at the France Pavilion. Aristocats merchandise are easy to find there. I remember watching the film days before my Senior Trip. The song "Scales and Arpeggios" gave me the perfect idea for the France Pavilion. It could be based on that scene, with Toulouse,Berlioz,Marie and a host telling people about the history of art in France and famous artists. Marie can also educate people about the history of music and Marie has her own song and Berlioz plays the Piano. Also ever once in a while, Toulouse can be found sketching various Disney characters. This show might also shown at Disneyland Paris since all three of the kittens can be found there. Hopefully if this ever becomes a reality, then this might be the perfect time for guests to meet all three of the kittens at Walt Disney World. It's fitting since Epcot has shows that educates people along with reintroducing people to the characters from The Aristocats. It also fitting since, Marie used to do meet and greets there.

Speaking of Epcot, I always felt a ride themed after "The Rescuers" would fit there. Since music from "The Rescuers Down Under" can be heard around the fountains near the main entrance. The attraction is themed after Soarin and the guests are the size of a mouse. The ride stars Ms Bianca and Bernard going on another rescue mission. The attraction could also be re themed after Soarin. This also can a reintroduction to the cast from "The Rescuers".

Those are my ideas for a future Disney attraction and shows that will or won't ever happen at Walt Disney World.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
If anything, The Rescuers attraction should be located in Adventureland in MK. I can't say I'm too fond of the series (neutral towards the first film, dislike the second), but I like seeing obscure characters more than disliking some movies.

brb1006

Original Poster
Rescuers would fit in AK if there would be an Oceania/Australia area here.
I've enjoyed both of the Rescuers movies. I'm thinking it would fit at AK, and might be a ride similar to "Soarin" but with a different new vehicle theme and a new plot.

Wishmaker

I've always felt that a Rescuers dark ride/roller coaster would be excellent for New Orleans Square or Adventureland. You could be seated in giant leaves with Evinrude on the back of your vehicle and go speeding off through Devil's Bayou. Also, I agree a potential Rescuers Down Under attraction would be excellent for DAK if they ever did Australia. Maybe instead of Soarin' it could be more like Islands of Adventure's Spider-Man attraction. A 3-D flying coaster would be fun.

orlando678-

Sounds cool! For Anaheim I always thought a dark flume ride where you board a leave with a dragonfly moving your vehicle through the story until Medusa comes and you have to escape her and you splash down. I'd ride that many times :p

brb1006

Original Poster
I've always felt that a Rescuers dark ride/roller coaster would be excellent for New Orleans Square or Adventureland. You could be seated in giant leaves with Evinrude on the back of your vehicle and go speeding off through Devil's Bayou. Also, I agree a potential Rescuers Down Under attraction would be excellent for DAK if they ever did Australia. Maybe instead of Soarin' it could be more like Islands of Adventure's Spider-Man attraction. A 3-D flying coaster would be fun.
Similar to The Amazing Spider-Man Bianca and Bernard can show up a few times during the 3-D coaster serving a the same role Spiderman did in that ride. And this time, a new villain has captured an animal. I'm picturing the preshow to feature an animatronic version of The Seagull and a big screen showing Bianca and Bernard explaining about their newest rescue mission.

brb1006

Original Poster
Sounds cool! For Anaheim I always thought a dark flume ride where you board a leave with a dragonfly moving your vehicle through the story until Medusa comes and you have to escape her and you splash down. I'd ride that many times :p

And after the splash you head to a final scene where Bernard and Bianca are saying farewell after their rescue mission is completed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom