Idea for Great Movie Ride Replacement

WED99

lol when i made the wdwmagic account i used to love turtles and write on random stuff "i like turtles" with a funny drawing of a turtle next to it. If i created the account name today it would be "doodlinalec" like my all my other accounts.

WAIT... that's the first time i've revealed my name one here!
Your name is doodlinalec? o_O

KIDLOVESDISNEY

some more Ideas I had
not only would there be audio animatronic scenes but there would also b stand alone projector screens , similar to the projector screens in epic mickey
the clips would be in 3-D and some of the effects in the real scenes would be enhanced by 3-d effects.
here is a pic of what I think the new entrance façade should look like
In my version there no "1", and where it says "Walt Disney Studios" It would say "Walt Disney's World of Color" ... btw that's the name of the ride I forgot to mention
can it look like you go in the projector screens beat that game 2

Alien

Original Poster
OK so I was having a thought and what if the soung started out by a mash-up of different disney songs from disney movies...but have it kind of distant and eerie (not scary) just kind of a "where I am I and hat is this" kind of feel! and then when a song starts a light flashes and then when they all mash then the world of color song starts!? could be kind of a cool intro!
I like that... but I was thinking that the song would be eerie and in the distance like u said but just this

Alien

Original Poster
i can see that you have a pretty big ego. ( i have no problem with you dreaming to be CEO i think that's great, but you said it kinda like a snob).

I think that your replacement ideas are good (besides Footlight parade and Wizard of Oz and adding Tron), and maybe add Forrest Gump or Godfather to the empty holes
haha well yeah ive gotta ego higher than the tower of terror, but if I know wat im doing wats wrong with that, Eisner wasn't very humble, either

hmmm maybe ill hav to rethink this tron thing

ctxak98

I like that... but I was thinking that the song would be eerie and in the distance like u said but just this

I was just thinking what if it starts with other disney songs because it would give it another depth or layer to the buildup. and then once world of color starts the color around you would get brighter and more rainbow like. But your idea works just fine haha I just was trying to add. CONTINUE PLEASE! :)

Alien

Original Poster
I was just thinking what if it starts with other disney songs because it would give it another depth or layer to the buildup. and then once world of color starts the color around you would get brighter and more rainbow like. But your idea works just fine haha I just was trying to add. CONTINUE PLEASE! :)
I like your idea... its just that this is before those Disney movies existed... time wise it wouldn't really work.. just my not so humble opinion ;) (joke on my ego from before)

ctxak98

I like your idea... its just that this is before those Disney movies existed... time wise it wouldn't really work.. just my not so humble opinion ;) (joke on my ego from before)
No I get that I was just thinking it would be a build up to what your going to see!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom