Imagineering Weekends : One Sentence Competition Season 2

michmousefan

Crowd Warmup With Nick and Judy

Alongside the queue line for Rivers of Light, a long, partly covered, gently undulating screen will allow live interaction between guests in line and Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde from Disney's hit animated movie Zootopia. Utilizing technology similar to that used in Turtle Talk, Judy and Nick will stroll up and down the length of the screen and make conversation with guests in line for the show, offering tales of their life in Zootopia as time allows.

tcool123

Original Poster
Black = not about the attraction
Green = Sentence #1
Red = Sentence #2
During the fiasco of the other nighttime entertainments, Disney has released a limited time nighttime entertainment in Dinoland called Dinosaur: Story of The Giants in a small patch of land between the theater and the carnival.
Dinosaurs: Story of The Giants

Story of The Giants is about the Mezosic Era using projections and special effects, as well as props like primeval jungle foliage(bushes, trees, rocks). The show will be based upon the 1940 movie Disney's Fantasia's Rite Of Spring segment; in which we see the beginning and end of the Mezosic era; from the first creatures in the sea, to the last dinosaur on Earth, Disney's Dinosaur: Story of The Giants will be a one of kind nighttime entertainment and will hopefully lead to Dinoland U.S.A's great overhaul.
Even if you have a sentence not about the attraction it counts as part of the pitch. So you techanilly have three sentances. Which if left unchanged would get u no points

tcool123

Original Poster
Sorry guys, but life caught up to me, and was able to do things this weekend and Monday, but I'm officially back from those surprises life throws! :D

Since I would like to see everyone submit a project I am giving the following people an extra five hours to submit a proposal
@unkadug
@spacemt354
@RMichael21
@IAmNotAHufflepuff
@disneydf
@Matt7187

Those just tagged must have their proposal in by 7:30 PM EST.
The bonus point challenge is something called punctuality turn in a project and you automatically receive a point.
@Jack Pumpkinhead
@michmousefan
will be receiving two rather than one as they had it turned prior to the due date, and it was also on time.​

spacemt354

Chili's
Walk of the Earth

Since the last time I saw Illuminations: Reflections of Earth I didn't hear my favorite pre-show song Busindre Reel by Hevia, that song and others will be used to tell the tale of the Dinosaurs in projection style in the night-sky, as you journey from the Triassic Period, to the massive giants of the Cretaceous Period. Essentially this will be a 10 minute World of Color in the sky, as the projections will illuminate the sky with visuals of the age of the dinosaurs as you wait for the main event.

disneydf

Alive with music:
I myself have not seen the new nighttime segments at Animal Kingdom, but I know for other night time shows, if there is nothing before the show itself it seems to be that I don't get into the mode of the show before it begins. I propose that a live music group of performers ten minutes before showtime, come out and preform songs about dinosaurs or nature; while doing this, guest are welcomed by the performers to dance and each night get picked to do karaoke on stage in front of the audience right before the show begins, this will last approximately 10 minutes.

tcool123

Original Poster
Alive with music:
I myself have not seen the new nighttime segments at Animal Kingdom, but I know for other night time shows, if there is nothing before the show itself it seems to be that I don't get into the mode of the show before it begins. I propose that a live music group of performers ten minutes before showtime, come out and preform songs about dinosaurs or nature; while doing this, guest are welcomed by the performers to dance and each night get picked to do karaoke on stage in front of the audience right before the show begins, this will last approximately 10 minutes.

Give it a quick glance as I imagine it'll be hard for guests to swim to the dancers on the stage.

disneydf

Give it a quick glance as I imagine it'll be hard for guests to swim to the dancers on the stage.

Woops!Sorry about that. Here's a revised version:

Alive with music:
I myself have not seen the new nighttime segments at Animal Kingdom, but I know for other night time shows, if there is nothing before the show itself it seems to be that I don't get into the mode of the show before it begins. I propose that a live music group of performers ten minutes before showtime, come out and preform songs about dinosaurs or nature; while doing this, guest are welcomed by the performers to dance and each night get picked to do karaoke in front of the audience right before the show begins, for this to happen there will be a spot line in the audience where guest will either sit down or stand up and sing, a cast member will go around with a microphone in hand much like what happens in monsters inc laugh floor, this will last approximately 10 minutes.

IAmNotAHufflepuff

Sorry guys, but life caught up to me, and was able to do things this weekend and Monday, but I'm officially back from those surprises life throws! :D

Since I would like to see everyone submit a project I am giving the following people an extra five hours to submit a proposal
@unkadug
@spacemt354
@RMichael21
@IAmNotAHufflepuff
@disneydf
@Matt7187

Those just tagged must have their proposal in by 7:30 PM EST.
The bonus point challenge is something called punctuality turn in a project and you automatically receive a point.
@Jack Pumpkinhead
@michmousefan
will be receiving two rather than one as they had it turned prior to the due date, and it was also on time.​

I'm afraid I'll have to drop out of this.. My motivation just isn't the same and I've been completely forgetting about these. :(

I'm really sorry, and good luck to the rest of the competitors. :)

tcool123

Original Poster
I'm afraid I'll have to drop out of this.. My motivation just isn't the same and I've been completely forgetting about these. :(

I'm really sorry, and good luck to the rest of the competitors. :)
I'm going to have to do the same. Apologies.
I completely understand, I myself have gotten burnt out from all these Imagineering competitions before. Glad that you guys did mention it though, and I do hope to see you again in the future :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom