fl.jpg

:D

Poncho?

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I think we've been playing Family Feud long enough (almost a month now):p

Let's try and change it up!

I really liked the results of Jeopardy last time, what's say we try another game of that? We got the Whose Line is it Anyway LIVE! happening sometime in the next few days, a forum Disney Debate, and a Jeopardy game if y'all are interested...going to be a very fun weekend!:happy:

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Jeopardy Round 2!

Alrighty folks, welcome back! This round will be similar in format to the first Jeopardy round, except you'll notice on the board there are two categories of past wdwmagic competitions!

We'll see how it goes this round, and if it works and people like it, we can incorporate a lot more trivia from our own boards in future rounds!

Whenever we have 2 people interested we shall start! And more can tag along as we go! :)

IAmNotAHufflepuff

Jeopardy Round 2!

Alrighty folks, welcome back! This round will be similar in format to the first Jeopardy round, except you'll notice on the board there are two categories of past wdwmagic competitions!

We'll see how it goes this round, and if it works and people like it, we can incorporate a lot more trivia from our own boards in future rounds!

Whenever we have 2 people interested we shall start! And more can tag along as we go! :)

SA Season Two for 400?

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I'm sorry Puff! I know you're not online:( But two people are and we can get this rolling.

As a token of good faith for being the first person to respond I'll give you 400 points for question when we make the final talley;)

Alright.

SA Season 2 for 400

This team/person designed the winning concept of Lord of the Rings for Challenge 4.

MonorailRed

Applebees
I'm sorry Puff! I know you're not online:( But two people are and we can get this rolling.

As a token of good faith for being the first person to respond I'll give you 400 points for question when we make the final talley;)

Alright.

SA Season 2 for 400

This team/person designed the winning concept of Lord of the Rings for Challenge 4.

Who is Team Air/ @englanddg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom