Ice/Norway 2015 cruise Lets discuss our trip plans

ChuckElias

Here's what my family has booked.

Oslo: 10:45 am Oslo Walking Tour
Then exploring downtown (City Hall, Akershus, National Gallery) on our own.

Kristiansand 11:45 am Kristiansand by Segway
7:00 pm Palo Dinner

Stavanger 7:45 am Lysefjord Cruise

Reyjkavik 1:15 pm Bathing At The Blue Lagoon

At Sea (Day 9) Noon Palo Brunch

Kirkwall 10:00 am Kirkwall Walking Tour
3:00 pm Ancient Standing Stones And Dramatic Cliffs — Adult Only

We currently have nothing scheduled for the second day in Reyjkavik.

JenTen1585

Alright guys! So today was the first day to book shore excursions for first time Disney Cruisers (that's me!)! I got almost everything I wanted.
I am doing the night Norwegian Fjords cruise. Sorry, I don't have the names in front of me so I'm going to massacrethe spellings. We booked the Kongegarten (or something like that) Amusement Park, Bryggen and Mt. Floein, the Farm in Geiranger that has the cheese tasting (as opposed to the youth activity which is what I really wanted and the only thing I had on my list that was full when I went to book it), and the Islands of Giske and Lighthouse with tea one. I would have loved (and my daughter would have went nuts for) the celebration with Anna and Elsa and Kristoff, but COME ON! 1100.00 for 3 of us for one day??!!! It just seems ridiculous! Just because the characters are there! I mean we are spending approximately 1000.00 on all 4 days of shore excursions combined. We just can't justify the expense.
Hopefully the characters will be on the boat and we will be able to see the at some point. Frozen fever is something unnatural, that's for sure!
So I have some questions:
1. Where is everyone booking hotels for in Copenhagen? We still have to do that!
2. What is everyone doing in Copenhagen since there are no tours available for disembarkation yet? I want to go to Tivoli Gardens so I guess we will just go there and pay the entrance fee and for the rides we want. But I really wanted to go on that Hans Christian Anderson boat ride as well. I wish it was available for disembarkation day.

Bolna

5 weeks!!! Is nobody excited about this???

It has become so quiet on the cruise board that I stopped checking here regularly. Seems like most of the regulars have gone away...

I am! I am going on the Norwary Fjords 7 day and have been checking this thread to see if anyone was writing! Where is everybody?! I've been packing in my head for weeks ... lots of layers is what they say! I CANNOT wait!!!

I am on the same cruise as you! 9 days!! And I agree: layers!

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I am! I am going on the Norwary Fjords 7 day and have been checking this thread to see if anyone was writing! Where is everybody?! I've been packing in my head for weeks ... lots of layers is what they say! I CANNOT wait!!!

I may well be driving you mad when you have got back as we are just about to book this cruise for 2016 and it will be our first cruise (Disney or otherwise

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom