I wonder...

sun_sational

Original Poster
I work in a hospital and we got a new CEO and she wants to make an impression after years not having new machines she's purchasing new xray machines, new lab equipment, putting in carpet ect

with that in mind I wonder if and when the new CEO of Disney appears if that will happen with the parks, like new country for epcot with rides, redo of tomorrowland in disneyland, new land in Ak, a 5th park ect.

If you were choosen to be the new CEO what would you do first?
Me personally, I think I would start with tomorrow land in Disneyworld I think that needs the most attention at this point.

Pioneer Hall

The CEO's job is a lot more than just concentrating on a certain attraction or part of a park. They would have to decide what they need to do overall to make the ENTIRE company better. Not just one specific small part. They have people in charge of each division to look in to that.

P.S.- If you think WDW Tomorrowland is bad, you should look at Disneylands.

sun_sational

Original Poster
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 756766" vAlign=top><TD class=alt2>P.S.- If you think WDW Tomorrowland is bad, you should look at Disneylands.</TD></TR><!-- END TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>Today 14:24</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

that was what I was refering to disneyland's tomorrowland not WDW sorry

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom