1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

I want to be tinkerbell

Discussion in 'Employment/College Program/International' started by Tinkerfanatic, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Tinkerfanatic

Tinkerfanatic New Member

I really want to be tinkerbell at Disneyland, I'm not scared of heights, I've loved tinkerbell since I was about 2 and I'm now 18 years old. I'd like this as a job in my early 20s, however I saw she has to be between 4'10/5'2
    And I'm 4'9, only one inch off :( would that matter? I'm
    So upset about this :( I think I would make a good tinkerbell cause I'm very good at her mannerisms too.

2. Journey_On

Journey_On Active Member

Hi @Tinkerfanatic! Welcome to the forums.

I would say go ahead and audition when you see them available on the auditions website. Just because your height is outside of their desired height range doesn't mean you should automatically dismiss the possibility. :) Disney can measure you differently based on their needs. For example, my true height is 5'1", but they measured me at 5 feet 0.5 inches. You may have to be friends with different characters as well, but you can express your interest in being friends with Tinkerbell.

Best wishes to you!

Driver likes this.
  3. Driver

Driver Active Member

Hi welcome! I agree go for it! I don't think an inch will matter either. They have wiggle room I've seen it. Fun place to work ( if you call it that ) LOL

Journey_On likes this.