Pre-Trip I Ordered a Tomboy but Got a Disney Princess Instead...

wwmmd

I had no idea about that! I live in the Greater Cincinnati area and always thought we were much bigger than Columbus.

I loved Moana the first time we watched it.. after about the 6th time I became sick of it. And that song plays on a horrible loop at work.
Ugh. :(

Adorable photo though!

It was a surprise to me. The article I read (I think it was in Forbes) said Columbus' population is more than Cincinnati and Cleveland combined! :jawdrop:

Disney music on a loop? Sounds like a Disney store. My SIL is a cast member at a store and she despises Frozen because of hearing Let It Go over and over and over again.

ScarletBegonias

I'm in!!

This sounds like an amazing trip even if the crowds will be a little crazy. I'd love to be there ON Christmas! Maybe one day!

My DD will be 3 next week and has been 3x to Disney. My Advice?? Do not make early ADR's!!! They were always a disaster for us. By the time we woke up, got dressed and ready, got on the bus, and made it into the park, she was tired already! So when we went to breakfast, it was melt down o'clock! It made for some pretty frustrating meals.

We take it at her pace and let her walk as much as possible (with your crowds, not sure how that will go!) we did a lot of rides and she loved it!

My DD is SUPER into Frozen right now and the novelty has certainly worn off. I want to cry when she says she wants to watch Frozen again for the 57th time this week. :arghh:

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Original Poster
She is absolutely adorable:inlove:

Thank you! She's a sweetheart too, which she doesn't get from either of her parents :hilarious:

I'm in!!

This sounds like an amazing trip even if the crowds will be a little crazy. I'd love to be there ON Christmas! Maybe one day!

My DD will be 3 next week and has been 3x to Disney. My Advice?? Do not make early ADR's!!! They were always a disaster for us. By the time we woke up, got dressed and ready, got on the bus, and made it into the park, she was tired already! So when we went to breakfast, it was melt down o'clock! It made for some pretty frustrating meals.

We take it at her pace and let her walk as much as possible (with your crowds, not sure how that will go!) we did a lot of rides and she loved it!

My DD is SUPER into Frozen right now and the novelty has certainly worn off. I want to cry when she says she wants to watch Frozen again for the 57th time this week. :arghh:

We're not planning any morning ADR's but we are planning on rope dropping Christmas Morning in MK, which will likely open at 7 AM :jawdrop:. I am usually up at 5 AM for work, and get A up at 6 AM, so it won't be too bad of an adjustment for her, hopefully. The wild card in the mix is my husband, who normally sleeps until 8, so he might be a bit grumpy.

When I was a kid, I watched The Little Mermaid on VHS every day. Every. Single. Day. For at least two years. When we played house, my cousins and I would fight over who got to be married to Prince Eric :hilarious:. I try to keep this in mind when Frozen is on for the zillionth time....... I just rock back and forth repeating "it's a rite of passage, it's a rite of passage, all parents go through this" :hilarious::hilarious:

ScarletBegonias

Thank you! She's a sweetheart too, which she doesn't get from either of her parents :hilarious:

We're not planning any morning ADR's but we are planning on rope dropping Christmas Morning in MK, which will likely open at 7 AM :jawdrop:. I am usually up at 5 AM for work, and get A up at 6 AM, so it won't be too bad of an adjustment for her, hopefully. The wild card in the mix is my husband, who normally sleeps until 8, so he might be a bit grumpy.

When I was a kid, I watched The Little Mermaid on VHS every day. Every. Single. Day. For at least two years. When we played house, my cousins and I would fight over who got to be married to Prince Eric :hilarious:. I try to keep this in mind when Frozen is on for the zillionth time....... I just rock back and forth repeating "it's a rite of passage, it's a rite of passage, all parents go through this" :hilarious::hilarious:

I know! This is part of being Mom's! She also went through a Toy Story phase too. At least there are THREE movies! LOL

amjt660

Premium Member
It's funny because it took what felt like FOREVER before my daughter would watch TV at all. We don't use TV as a "babysitter" but I was looking forward to having a half hour to zone out and live inside my own head every once in a while. Once she started watching Daniel Tiger, I was really excited. But I hadn't anticipated the snowball effect of her wanting to watch everything her friends watched at school.

So you could say that the one time she started watching Daniel Tiger "it was the first time in forever" that she started watching TV??

(good luck getting the song out of your head ;))

Max

LisaBelle

I started it when she was probably a bit young for it. She didn't really seem to care for a long while but then one day I was in a hurry and left her bag blank and she looked absolutely crestfallen :facepalm:

Now's she's so excited about it she jumps up and down and claps her hands and says "what's on lunch, mama?!":inlove:

:inlove: Quotes like that just make your heart melt! My kiddos are 21 and 17 now and I cherish the memories of those toddler and preschool days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom