I need advice, or help, or an alcoholic beverage!!! Or all three!

Lillies

Me too! I've been getting really stressed out about this whole having "a plan" thing - we usually just get up and do what we want, go the parks, get a fast pass ticket, mooch about. I'm not enjoying all this planning - it's sucking the fun out of my holiday.

I think some people really love to plan, which I totally get, but honestly most of the time we were booking FP's for things that we wanted to go on, then getting to said ride to find it was only a 10 minute wait (which I don't consider to be too bad). In the end we were only FP-ing things that we knew were ridiculous to get on, like Seven Dwarfs which seemed to be a standard 90 minute wait when we visited. :eek:

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Yup, the research will be worth it. I miss the paper FP system as well, but there is something nice about walking into the park knowing you have 3 experiences already booked - not as much running around!

Good luck!
I am going to remember your thoughts on this to keep optimistic on my first visit since the switch....but I still will miss the little paper tickets I used as happy bookmark memories....especially my BTMRR fastpasses.....;)

bpadair32

Your schedule looks very similar to ours, we start on Sept 12 - 16, the only thing, we couldn't find the Anna and Elsa meet and greet in Epcot to pick fast passes.

There is no longer a FP+ for A&E since it has moved back to Epcot, but from what I have heard it is usually a pretty short wait.

From what I understand, and this is coming from what I have read and not experience, you can only pick your 4th, 5th, etc FP+s from a kiosk inside the park you are picking the FP+ from. You can not use a MK kiosk to pick a FP+ within Epcot. You have to use an Epcot kiosk. The other option would be to use your MDE app and make the selections from any park.

You no longer have to book additional FP+ at kiosks, you can do it in the MDE app. Not sure yet if you can book for a different park than the one you are in that way though.

Me too! I've been getting really stressed out about this whole having "a plan" thing - we usually just get up and do what we want, go the parks, get a fast pass ticket, mooch about. I'm not enjoying all this planning - it's sucking the fun out of my holiday.

I love the planning and find that it helps me get really excited about the upcoming trip. I also think the FP+ makes it better for what we do. We are not RDers, we take our time in the morning, so knowing that I have my FP+ for the "must-dos" is nice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom