I Made The Hot Seat!

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
i was number one, to be in the hotseat at Who Wants to be a Millionaire: Play It tonight... !!! - BUT - being a cm, i wasn't allowed to play...:(

i was still proud of myself though... YAY ME!...
haha

RyanS

I won the fastest finger 2 years ago, then made it up to 32,000. That was when I was 15 and ignorant, haha. This year I'm going to top that.

shuflemstr

After many many times of trying, I have made it into the hot seat on two occasions. Both times I won the fastest finger question and both times it was a guess.

aim

:sohappy: My boyfriend made it in the hot seat this past summer. It was the funniest show I've ever seen! And not just because it was my man in the hot seat. I felt so bad for him, the host kept talking bout how he was so far away from home with his girlfriend's family. And that we were stayin in the same hotel. And he even asked him about marriage! :lol: It was so funny. He got past the point to get the hat and the pins and what not. He even got a free bottle of water! Now if they would have only taped it! :lol:

Dean[AU]

Yeah i got into the hot seat [was just thinking about it today]

Guy on street: B
Me: How sure are you?
Guy on Street: 5% ......

I got amercian questions :(

HumanOddity

Last Spring, my fiancee made it to the hot seat and got as far as the 64,000 point question. I think I was more nervous than she was. She was cool as ice in that seat. When you get to the hot seat, you get an exclusive pin for each question you get right, a lanyard, a pretty high quality shirt and a hat. She had her heart set on the cruise, though.

bamboo7

Originally posted by mkepcotmgmak
i was number one, to be in the hotseat at Who Wants to be a Millionaire: Play It tonight... !!! - BUT - being a cm, i wasn't allowed to play...:(

i was still proud of myself though... YAY ME!...
haha

go Jorsh!

ive been in it twice before became a CM, but both times i got really nervous and bombed.

AliciaLuvzDizne

Ive been number 9 and number 6
so close!!
im a fast button pusher LOL

i wanna get in the hotseat so bad!! it would be scary as hell but how much fun!! I was one of the boaters on the backlot tour and that was smelly but not too scary to be in front of the audience... but when the cannons went off i didnt HAVE to act!!! LOL I screamed and hit the floor anyways

Disneyfalcon

Two trips ago, my husband was next to go into the hot seat when the show ended. His brother was second. We were bummed. Last time I was sure one of them was going to make it. Well, they forgot to play along on the first question i.e. what color is the sky, and didn't even answer! I was on the opposite end of the aisle from them making wild hand guestures and they didn't notice me until to late. When the next contestant was called they were both in the top 5 without even having answered one! I could have screamed.

The kicker is they're both so good at trivia either one of them could have won the cruise. The only thing they might have struggled with is the nursery rhyme questions at the beginning!:lol:

prisoner

Getting to the hot seat is always a trip. Good job!

I remember only two lines from when I was in the hotseat. At about 64k, the host asked "Getting nervous yet?" and at 500k "Its really dark now, isn't it?"

I think WWTBAM is one of my favorite attractions. The first time we were there after it opened, we spent the entire afternoon there, alternating between fastpass and walk-on. One time we were pulled out to be one of the 10 seats on the floor.

The second day, we decided to just go once more. Thats when I got into the hot seat when I was at 125k and returned for the second half. I was sitting outside in between the shows and people kept coming up and wishing me luck. Got to 500k and walked - no chance I could answer it. Into the back room to get my prizes, return, the current player answers wrong - and my wife finds out she's in the #1 spot! So we stayed over for another game again.

We still return occasionally (I need the last two pins for my collection!) but not as often as we did those two days.

TomDisney

I've been lucky enough to make the hot seat once and I bombed the 32,000 point question. Who made the Strawberry Shortcake dolls back in the 1980s!! I don't know, I never played with dolls!!! :lol: :lol:

A friend of mine was lucky enough and won the entire thing last year during the soap opera weekend when Meridth Vernsey (sp?) was the host and he had two soap opera stars with him...now that had to be nervewracking!!!

CrackerJack

I've only been there once (last October) and was the last one to make it to the hot seat during our show. It was a hoot!! I was kinda nervous when I started out, but calmed down quickly and got to the business of answering questions. Made it up to the 64K question before failing, but I'll always know that the Chrysanthemum throne is in Japan. Great experience and one of the highlights of our trip.

Pippa

I made the top ten last November.

I was very proud that I knew what POTUS stands for considering I am British and the hot seat person was American!!!!

BTW I only knew it because I watch The West Wing :lol:

I was there today and there was a guy named Lee from Tenn. who made the hot seat, however he had on a WDWMAGIC T shirt, he did ok but I forgot what point level he made it too. anyone know who Lee from Tenn. is?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom