I Made It!!!

MrPromey

Original Poster
Tink, I’m a little afraid now. :eek: This person is talking about marking me. According to them, once “…I've marked you as my territory…” “…they'll stop talking to you…” “Then you'll be sad...” Those were direct quotes. :eek: :eek: :eek: Tink, if you don’t see anything new on here from me after a few days, call for help, PLEASE! :cool:

mightyduck

Originally posted by MrPromey
Tink, I’m a little afraid now. :eek: This person is talking about marking me. According to them once “…I've marked you as my territory…” “…they'll stop talking to you…” “Then you'll be sad...” Those were direct quotes. :eek: :eek: :eek: Tink, if you don’t see anything new on here from me after a few days, call for help, PLEASE! :cool:

Oh, no... MrPromey is having those delusional Ariel fantasies again... :rolleyes:

MrPromey

Original Poster
“Swooosh... another post (I have sound enabled on the alert as well)” Tink, as you can see from that quote I’m being watched carefully here so you might actually not hear from me for a few days anyway. If I need help, I’ll send you a secret code, OK? Something like HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please be on the lookout!

MrPromey

Original Poster
Originally posted by mightyduck

Oh, no... MrPromey is having those delusional Ariel fantasies again... :rolleyes:

Why mightyduck, what brings you to posting on this topic? Isn’t that odd? No, since you want to narrow the suspects, it’s not Ariel… Hmm… Who all else does that leave?:confused:

Ariel

Why mightyduck, what brings you to posting on this topic? Isn’t that odd? No, since you want to narrow the suspects, it’s not Ariel… Hmm… Who all else does that leave?:confused:

It may not be me....but whose to say I'm not behind it? :confused:

The Mom

Premium Member
Tink, I’m a little afraid now. :eek: This person is talking about marking me. According to them, once “…I've marked you as my territory…” “…they'll stop talking to you…” “Then you'll be sad...” Those were direct quotes. :eek: :eek:
Tramp is still in Orlando!!! ;)

Ariel

An excellent point, Marcia!

MrPromey, I think we may have found the culprit! :)

Ariel, are you in communication with Tramp... ;)

Okay, okay!! I admit it then. Tramp has put me up to all of this...I was supposed to keep it a secret but I can't keep it to myself anymore....but I still claim innocence!!

You have to admit though...he taught me well...

No wait...I didn't say that!!

I am going to stop before I further incriminate myself. You've gotta help me out on this one Duck!!!

mightyduck

Originally posted by Ariel

Okay, okay!! I admit it then. Tramp has put me up to all of this...I was supposed to keep it a secret but I can't keep it to myself anymore....but I still claim innocence!!

You have to admit though...he taught me well...

No wait...I didn't say that!!

I am going to stop before I further incriminate myself. You've gotta help me out on this one Duck!!!

I had a feeling this was engineered by tramp to get MrPromey back for the whole fish obsession...

Ariel

I had a feeling this was engineered by tramp to get MrPromey back for the whole fish obsession...

I hate to admit it....I keep him on a very short leash but sometimes he pulls me in.... :rolleyes:

mightyduck

I hate to admit it....I keep him on a very short leash but sometimes he pulls me in.... :rolleyes:

yeah, guys can be such dogs...

(Harley objects to the term and insists I note it here for the record, in addition to demanding more Lucky Charms to soothe her hurt feelings)

MrPromey

Original Poster
Hmm, sounds like someone is trying to spin this whole thing. :eek: I know exactly who the "culprit" is and it sure isn't Tramp. :mad: Ariel, your loyalty to the overly controlling party is noted but you shouldn't have to lie for them. I mean come on, everyone knows you weren't online when I sent that last message at 2:55 this morning... :eek:

Ariel

Hmm, sounds like someone is trying to spin this whole thing. :eek: I know exactly who the "culprit" is and it sure isn't Tramp. :mad: Ariel, your loyalty to the overly controlling party is noted but you shouldn't have to lie for them. I mean come on, everyone knows you weren't online when I sent that last message at 2:55 this morning... :eek:

Honest...it is Tramp!! I don't know who else it could be. Anyone else you are referring to would certainly have an alibi...

MrPromey

Original Poster

Honest...it is Tramp!! I don't know who else it could be. Anyone else you are referring to would certainly have an alibi...

Well, considering that I don't think Tramp and I have even said anything directly to each other yet, I would find that hard to believe... That's besides the point though because I still have the messages that I quoted from in my in-box. With this person the idea of being marked sort of frightens me in an erotic naughty way but if Tram wanted to mark me as his territory, I think I would be frightened in a witness-protection-program sort of way, understand?

Ariel

If you find it hard to believe about tramp, then it's obvious you haven't been in direct contact with him yet...but don't worry, I won't let him touch you. He likes to be told what to do. ;)

Tink

Tink, I’m a little afraid now. :eek:...Tink, if you don’t see anything new on here from me after a few days, call for help, PLEASE! :cool:

I am sorry - I fell asleep and wasn't there for you this morning when it seemed you were in need of some...ahem...help. Don't be afraid, Mr. Promey. I'll watch your back.:cool:

MrPromey

Original Poster
OK, Tink. I feel much safer knowing that. I have to be careful right now though because SHE is out there watching me again now...

MrPromey

Original Poster
Thanks Tink. It's nice to know you're watching out for me. Sometimes I have a problem with the idea of others caring about me. It makes me nervous. Perhaps I've been wrong about this other person all along. Sometimes the ones you should trust the most are the ones you are the most afraid of, you know?... Just in case though, please be on the lookout for that secret code! ;)

Ariel

Thanks Tink. It's nice to know you're watching out for me. Sometimes I have a problem with the idea of others caring about me. It makes me nervous. Perhaps I've been wrong about this other person all along. Sometimes the ones you should trust the most are the ones you are the most afraid of, you know?... Just in case though, please be on the lookout for that secret code! ;)

Sorry Promey...we've already recruited Tink to our side.... ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom