I Made It!!!

MrPromey

Original Poster
Finally! I made it! I am now a cast member! OK, I admit that one or two of my last post were made just to get me over the threshold there but why tarnish an otherwise, joyous occasion with such concern. :rolleyes: I realize that for those of you already way past me this is no big deal but I'm not even trying to make it to the top... I shed a tear of joy for I know that no matter what happens to me in life this is something that nobody (except Steve) can take away from me!

Thank you. I love you all! Thank you so much!:D

mightyduck

Originally posted by MrPromey
Finally! I made it! I am now a cast member! OK, I admit that one or two of my last post were made just to get me over the threshold there but why tarnish an otherwise, joyous occasion with such concern. :rolleyes: I realize that for those of you already way past me this is no big deal but I'm not even trying to make it to the top... I shed a tear of joy for I know that no matter what happens to me in life this is something that nobody (except Steve) can take away from me!

Thank you. I love you all! Thank you so much!:D

Congrats, MrPromey! :)

Ariel

Better watch it DisneyFreak...he might misread you and think you said now you can take advantage of us cast members.... ;)

Congrats Promey!! I knew you could do it. I was behind you all the way....

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by Ariel
Better watch it DisneyFreak...he might misread you and think you said now you can take advantage of us cast members.... ;)

Wait, is this congrats for MrPromey or MrLightbeer?:D ;)

MrPromey

Original Poster
Originally posted by DisneyFreak
Good job MrPromey. Now you can take advantage of all the perks us cast members get.......namely none.:(

:D What do you mean? I now have the admiration and respect of my peers. I now have a voice of authority... Um, never mind... How do you delete threads on here again?:rolleyes:

Tink

Now that I am "Earning My Ears", I completely understand the elation, the sheer joy, that you must be experiencing. Congratulations and good luck as you ascend to even greater heights.:)

Tink

Hard to believe, Mr. Promey, but talk of thread drift has come to at least three different threads today that I know of and I never heard of it til today. Seriously. I was confused and, since I am still earning my ears, I knew I could count on a bona fide cast member such as yourself to straighten me out on this.:)

I would say thank you but....;)

MrPromey

Original Poster
I’m sorry Tink. :( I’m going to have to stop responding to you for at least a little while. It’s been brought to my attention that my alleged“flirting”with you may be making someone else jealous so until I get that resolved with them I’m going to have to pretend that you don’t exist. This isn’t how I want it but I’m afraid this is how it’s going to have to be for now… :(

MrPromey

Original Poster
OK Tink, I’m now in trouble for saying I was going to stop talking to you so I think that means I need to start talking to you again. You confused? Me too!

MrPromey

Original Poster
Well Tink. It seems I’m in really hot water now because the person who is mad at me is afraid that although I have chosen not to name names, everyone will know who they are. I think I’m just going to lay low for a while until this all blows over, OK?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom