I Love Disney

epcot71

Original Poster
i know that the company is going through some hard times now but it will ;no ifs,ands,or buts;rebound!!!!!
it has gone through bad times before and has always come back on top.i will back the company 100% and will do my part to help it rebound. i will go to my local disney store once a week-even if its to just by a keychain,i will rent more disney videos and dvds at the video store,i will be the first person in my town(maybe)to see monsters inc,and will go back and see it 5 more times,i will go to wdw more than twice a year now and even dish out the extra cash and stay on property,i will hti every retail shop in the parks and load up on goodies-and will sign up and pay the $$$ to be a disney club time sharer.
i know they have made some mad by their doings like closing some things and this and that but they will come back i think real hard this time-they hit the bottom and the only way is up and they will!

also to do my part my entire family is dressing up disney for halloween-including me dressing up in a huge winnie the pooh full body outfit(keep in mind this is a guy who was a security police officer in the air force)

so all i can say is one thing

"WHOS YOUR DADDY?????????":hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom