I just got back

I just walked in the door from my vacation/house hunting trip. I was with my realtor about every other day of my 10 day vacation. We saw so many properties. So many that I couldn't make up my mind. So what I have decided to do is to sign a seven month lease at the Gables North Village in Celebration, FL so that I can work more with my realtor and not be rushed by time. That way I can really take my time to make a good decision. I should be living there in a couple of weeks. Now I will be able to transfer to another store. I am a manager for Walgreens and I will be at the store in the 13500 block of Apopka Vineland Rd. If you are ever by there stop in and say hi. Now about WDW. This was my 50th trip and you would have thought it was my first. I took 14 rolls of pictures. For the first time I went to MNSSHP. Can I just say AWESOME. I loved it. I was also surprised to see COP open for it. I didn't think it would be open at all while I was down there but it was also open Saturday. I saw wishes on Thursday. It was AMAZING, however, Main Street was chaos. I have never seen so many people in one area where you literally could not move. During the week the crowds were okay but yesterday I have never seen it as busy as it was. It was CROWDED. I think this was the best trip I have ever had.

Brian

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom