Trip Report I highly suggest a no park trip!

We returned home Wednesday night from an amazing NO PARK TRIP, at my hubby's request. For years we have been going to WDW 2 or 3x a year and he has always begged me just to try it once so we can embrace all the other things Disney has to offer. I have now agreed to throw this exact type of relaxing trip into our yearly rotation.

You know how your one week trip to disney world, going to the parks everyday almost seems to be over in the blink of an eye? Well this 4 night/5 day trip honestly felt like a great amount of time. And as usual with our disney trips, we still couldn't get everything done that we wanted to.

Many of my pics will probably be out of order but I will try my best :)

Paging @21stamps @Zipitidoda @ajrwdwgirl @lostpro9het @Courtney6682 @blgauger @DonnaOnTheRocks @MinnieM123 @figmentfan423 @WDWDarling @amjt660 @bee @littleroo - The TR is officially started!

I apologize to anyone and everyone I forgot to tag.

Zipadeelady

So finishing off day one, we had a drink at jiko and finished off the night with dinner at boma. Dinner was alright but we both regret not staying at jiko for a full meal.

Start of day 2 we spent all morning on the balcony, taking in the last of the room before we headed over to lunch at sanaa.
View attachment 206796 View attachment 206798
How was the lunch at Sanaa? I'm still debating on eating there for lunch if we find some free time.

12in12

Thanks for the tag
Looking forward to hearing all about the non park trip
You and your hubby look amazing together

Following along

(and I know I am old but a clutch is a car part, dope is something illegal, and you will never catch me in leggings)

Max
Maybe I am old too because I don't know what CLUTCH means either. Although English is my second language...

Jess G

Original Poster
Ok soooo going to try to jump back into this because I owe it to @Zipitidoda and I have the disney blues.

So quick recap, we only spent one night (a full 24 hours) @ AKL we were sad to leave there. We had a lunch ADR @ Sanaa before heading to SSR for 3 nights. When we were on the way out of Jambo we of course made friends with the DVC guy (a usual for us) Hubby and I have done the DVC tour many times. We were so close to buying in about 3 years ago and all that was available was Poly & Aulani. Neither of those resorts ever interested us... fast forward a couple years, we decided to use our $$ move states with (almost) no plan and just went for it ... Well there went that down payment for DVC lol. Along these past few years with many disney vacay's came many DVC tours. We've made friends with the DVC agent, Christina at Saratoga Springs. We had our new friend at Jambo see if she was there and we made an appointment for after our Sanna lunch to meet with Christina once again to tour new rooms, hear the new scoop, get the new point charts, and A $100 GIFT CARD! For something we would have probably done anyway :)

Pics from sanaa
IMG_20170626_133826_497.jpg

0514171330.jpg

susan lees

Looking forward to hearing more of your no park trip. Hubby an I were over in February for 8 nights, one of which was AKL Savannah view, the rest at POFQ. We did two parks epcot and AK but the rest of the trip we resort hopped and generally relaxed. We loved it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom