I Heard It Through the Grapevine

Coronado

In my house ..... my job is to stay out of the way..... my wife won't let me cook ever since the burned hot dogs incident....Laundry.... don't even think about it.... I still have pink BVD's..... and that thing she pushes around on the carpet that goes varoooom.... I wlll just never learn how that thaing works.... my ironing is done by some one named in by Ten out by Five.... BUT I do check the pool water once a week and take my shoes off in the garage....AND to top off my hectic schedule.... I take the garbage to the road sometimes.... (when I don't forget)....I am exhausted....must take nap.... must take nap.....zzzzZZZZZzzz..:lookaroun

TURKEY

Originally posted by Maria

Shame on you! pig...! :mad: :animwink:

I need a man just like my previous boyfriend... he washed clothes, did dishes after I cooked, and ironed his clothes and sometimes mine! The perfect man! :D

If you know of any like that, please let me know!! I´m here... :wave:
:lol:

I do almost all the laundry. Iron when necessary (not too much for mostly jeans and shorts). Do lots of dishes, even after I cook from time to time (can cook lots, but just don't do it at school).

I try to keep my place clean, but I have too much junk.

p.s. I'm not gay either.

Wilt Dasney

I need a man just like my previous boyfriend... he washed clothes, did dishes after I cooked, and ironed his clothes and sometimes mine! The perfect man! :D

Yeah, well, I'm not much on domestic chores, myself...what if I were to just hire somebody to do all that?:animwink:

Maria

Originally posted by Wilt Dasney

Well, if I decide to take a job at WDW after I graduate, then I should be there in no time, eh? :rolleyes:

Oh yeah... that will definitely put you in the way for the millions..... :rolleyes: *sigh*

;)

mightyduck

Maria, I have one like that. If I find another, I'll let you know right off! :)

Maria

Originally posted by mightyduck

Maria, I have one like that. If I find another, I'll let you know right off! :)

Lucky you!! don´t let him go! :sohappy:
Please... I´ll be here waiting for your news! Thanks! :D :animwink:

tenchu

Lucky you!! don´t let him go! :sohappy:
Please... I´ll be here waiting for your news! Thanks! :D :animwink:

Psst, you girls are beginning to sound a bit desparate. :lol: :wave:

Maria

Originally posted by tenchu

Psst, you girls are beginning to sound a bit desparate. :lol: :wave:

Tenchu.... that´s because I am! :(

just kidding... only a little bit... :animwink: :animwink:

Coronado

Why go for a guy with six packs abs.....when you can have someone with a whole keg around his waist......! Dont be callin' me buda anymore sluggo!~

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom