I have seen the light

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Whits this thread aboot again??? Oh Aye.Who loves ya baby? ;) Well thank you @ratherbeinwdw for giving me my 13,000 like..Ive never had so much love sent to me via the P.C. On any web site...It's a sunny Saturday here in Bonnie Scotland and its warm..Whoo Hoo." Love is in the air,everywhere I look around.":p
You know we all loves ya Mr Hatter (In a very manly way of course )... goes off to do some diy and shoot a gun :cool:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Whits this thread aboot again??? Oh Aye.Who loves ya baby? ;) Well thank you @ratherbeinwdw for giving me my 13,000 like..Ive never had so much love sent to me via the P.C. On any web site...It's a sunny Saturday here in Bonnie Scotland and its warm..Whoo Hoo." Love is in the air,everywhere I look around.":p
I love you too Uncle Hatter! In a very girly way. Goes off to cook and sew lol

Bcakd

Back in 2011, I had a sandwich for "brunch" in the Animal Kingdom at Pizzafari. It was the Spinach and Goat Cheese Fiittata on the BEST bread I have ever had the pleasure to enjoy! It came with ham, and tomato as well as potato wedges. I have tried for 1 1/2 years to recreate that delicious OUT OF THIS WORLD sandwich at home....and I can't! :(
But, Thank God in 5 weeks I will run, not walk to that sandwich as soon as Pizzafari opens. I'm almost as excited about that more than to see the Fantasy Land update!
I'm not sure if I was just hungry that morning because we did EMH that morning and did the Safari and then Everest, without eating. But, I do know this: It hit the spot in a MAJOR way!! It wasn't overly filling, but it was just the right amount to fill me up until our ADR at Coral Reef that evening! Yep, it was GREAT!!!!!

Sorry to give you guys the novel version of this expeience, but to tell any less would be short-siding the magnificance of it! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom