I got into a altercation @ F & G festival!!

KingStefan

This is a classic thread, and I love it, and I hate to spoil the fun, but really, in the real world this guy and his family are just like you and me, trying to make a living, disneyphiles, possible annual passholders, and for all I know members on these boards. So the guy made some errors in judgement. And we mercilessly made fun of him. All in good fun in the end. But let's also remember to show him and his family some respect. Just sayin'.

JimboJones123

This is a classic thread, and I love it, and I hate to spoil the fun, but really, in the real world this guy and his family are just like you and me, trying to make a living, disneyphiles, possible annual passholders, and for all I know members on these boards. So the guy made some errors in judgement. And we mercilessly made fun of him. All in good fun in the end. But let's also remember to show him and his family some respect. Just sayin'.
Nah...

He's a Disney Legend.

cosmicray

I actually until recently lived right around the corner from this guy! About a few streets away, I was thrown for a loop after reading this thread and seeing the address! o_O

R W B

When I was at F&G Fest yesterday I saw a few vendors with signs saying "no camera or cell phone pictures" and I thought of this thread lol.

R W B

I realize it's been 10 years, but does anyone know if they still have a booth at the event?
Someone else posted up they haven't been there in a few years.
How in the world can that be?!?!?!? "Don't take pictures at Disney" sheesh- yeah right!
That's what I thought too. I guess they don't want someone coming up and taking a direct photo of their paintings/pictures but obviously they can't do any thing about being in the back ground of photos.

3Caballeros

I can see it now.... next weekend I am standing at a booth looking at the photos on my camera or looking up fastpasses on my cell phone & I get accosted by the booth vendor for thinking I am taking a photo. :banghead: o_O

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom