Pre-Trip I Feel Like I'm Forgetting Something... Where's Your Father?

55 Days to go...

Yes, it took me 10 months to finish last year's TR, let's see if I can finish this Pre-Trip Report in 55 days... Oh the pressure!

For those of you who do not know us... My beloved cast of characters:

There is me - Mary/Mom (46)

thumb_IMG_8225_1024.jpg

Ross/Daddy (47)

IMG_6923.jpg

Julia (14)

thumb_IMG_0515_1024.jpg

Hope (7)

thumb_STUDIO_PLYDSCHAR2_7499471879_1024 2.jpg

Our past adventures include:

September 2013 Trip
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/completed-this-is-autism-when-you-add-a-little-pixie-dust.873100/

September 2014 Trip
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/honey-i-blew-up-the-magic-band-completed.892800/

September 2015 Trip

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...-hopping-a-september-2015-trip-report.905518/

One Day I'll figure out how to put them in the signature.

Our next trip brings us to the WDW September 12-24 - it will be our longest trip ever! It is filled with lots of our favorites and some exciting firsts.

Like I said, today we are at the 55 day mark; however, I think I need to backtrack just a little bit...

To everyone reading - welcome aboard!

Ready... Set... Here we go!

Figment Forever

Original Poster
That is too bad she is sick. I hope she gets well soon, very soon. And you and Hope avoid getting sick. As you mentioned, better getting sick now then while you are there.

Its 3 days before we start our journey ourselves. One week before we actually have a park adventure. Getting excited.

We are excited too! Julia is feeling better and so far Hope and I are okay. Enjoy your trip!!!

Figment Forever

Original Poster
I hope Julia feels better soon! It always happens to us! One of us is always sick when we leave, but luckily it's never been bad enough to give us any trouble on our trip! We take 2 days to drive down too, so that time of "relaxing" and resting helps somewhat.

Thanks - she is feeling better. One more day to shake it off so she is good for the plane. We will have 2 non-park days before the crazy running around starts... so that should give her a little more time to recoup too.

Scoppin

We are excited too! Julia is feeling better and so far Hope and I are okay. Enjoy your trip!!!

I now know how you are feeling. The kids mother came by yesterday to drop off some money for the kids to spend while there. She also mentioned DS had an incident at school. He feel and hurt his ankle. They put it up and ice on it. She was going to let me know if it got worse and had to go to the clinic. So far, no text stating such. At least he has about a week for the ankle to get better before we start our part adventures.

Figment Forever

Original Poster
2 days to go!!!! Actually about 30 hours till we head to the airport!!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Julia is feeling better. I brought her to the doctor and got her a prescription just in case. But it looks like she is coming along. I just hope her congestion is better by the time we take off. Her ears take a beating on the plane as it is. Plus I don't want to think of the looks we will get having her clearing her throat all the time on the plane! I almost went in search of the little makes you can wear on your face - but I thought they may get even more weird looks!

So far Hope and I are holding our own - fingers crossed we skip this mess of germs. Although Julia's doctor is blaming her allergies. I'm not so sure.

The car is packed, my nails are done and I am running my final checklist around the house for tomorrow.

Praying all our health stays in check - did I mention I hate planes?! lol

We are almost there!!!

Figment Forever

Original Poster
I now know how you are feeling. The kids mother came by yesterday to drop off some money for the kids to spend while there. She also mentioned DS had an incident at school. He feel and hurt his ankle. They put it up and ice on it. She was going to let me know if it got worse and had to go to the clinic. So far, no text stating such. At least he has about a week for the ankle to get better before we start our part adventures.

Oh no - so sorry. I hope it heals in the next week. If it is still is bothering him on your trip, I think you can rent a wheelchair so he can rest it a little.

RememberWhen

2 days to go!!!! Actually about 30 hours till we head to the airport!!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Julia is feeling better. I brought her to the doctor and got her a prescription just in case. But it looks like she is coming along. I just hope her congestion is better by the time we take off. Her ears take a beating on the plane as it is. Plus I don't want to think of the looks we will get having her clearing her throat all the time on the plane! I almost went in search of the little makes you can wear on your face - but I thought they may get even more weird looks!

So far Hope and I are holding our own - fingers crossed we skip this mess of germs. Although Julia's doctor is blaming her allergies. I'm not so sure.

The car is packed, my nails are done and I am running my final checklist around the house for tomorrow.

Praying all our health stays in check - did I mention I hate planes?! lol

We are almost there!!!
Yay! I can't wait to hear all about your trip. We're 12 days away and there's so much still to do. I'm jealous that you're nearly on your way!

Figment Forever

Original Poster
So here we are....

All the planning and preparations are done... we are off! The car is packed and ready to go. In a few minutes, I will wake the girls and begin our journey! But how strange that I am leaving my hubby snoring in bed...

If anyone is vacationing and happens to see us - please say hi!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom