I could use some input and opinions...

prinny20

Original Poster
I am torn between two 3 days cruises back to back in a Cat 8C (#8512) or a 4 day in a Cat 8A (#6510), both on the Dream, both Bahamas, in September.
Clearly, we get more time on the B2B however, will I miss anything by not doing the four day? Other than an extra night at one of the restaurants?
Is there anything they don't do on a 3 night that they do on a 4 night?
Also, any thoughts on the cabins? 6510 is huge from what I understand...
Any thoughts are welcome because my brain is fried!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
You type quite well for somebody with such a brain injury.

Isn't a longer vacation always better?

MaryJaneP

Is it two cruises back to back for each duration (i.e. 2x3day=6 days vs 2x4days=8 days)? If B2B each and you can afford it, we would vote for 2 four day over 2 three day cruises. If it is 2 three day vs. 1 four day cruise, then we would again vote for the longer 2 three day cruises. Would you get a double CC if B2B? We would vote for that. All our cruises have been longer than 4 days so not sure if 3 or 4 day have different offerings.

DisSplash

I agree with the above posts ... longer is definitely better! I have never done a 3-day before, so I cannot compare ... I would not think that you would be missing much of anything though. Plus, 2 days in CC is definitely worth it.
Have you looked into a 7 day?

rick3236

I think the only thing you will miss is the Pirate's menu at the restaurant you duplicate, which is not my favorite. The sea day is nice, but I agree with everyone else 6 days is better than 4 - and besides, there is not two days worth of things to do in Nassau, so just stay on the ship and make your own (less crowded) sea day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom