I Can't Connect My Hotels.com WDW Resort Reservation to MyDisneyExperience?

TomorrowlandKD

Original Poster
Trying to figure out how to make MyDisneyExperience know I'm staying at a WDW resort but I booked it though hotels.com....

It asks me for the confirmation number but I'm assuming the hotels.com number wont work.

Anyone else do this?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Booking through a third party is kind of like booking through a TA in that they technically own the reservation. The difference is, most TAs will give you the actual Disney confirmation number. Most third parties will have their own confirmation numbers that Disneys reservation system will not regonize. You might start with contacting Hotels.com and see if they can give you the actual Disney conformation number. If that goes nowhere you will need to contact Disney and see if they have a work around.

HollyAD

I have heard that you need to call hotels.com to get the actually Disney number from them. I have booked with hotels.com for Disney but never needed to retrieve my Disney confirmation number. However, if you need to use DME you will need that number.

goofy

I just dropped them an email asking for Disney reservation number and they were able to provide these for me once they had received them from Disney. I was then able to add to my disney experience and check in etc through that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom