I AM GLADLY EATING CROW!

Disneyfamily4

Original Poster
Disney just announced that on Monday, guests will be allowed to get more fast passes when park hopping. As I said, no loop hole, no glitch, just a policy that will happen within a month. And as we see, within the month it's policy.

cw1982

Sorry... I saw the other posts after looking at this but didn't get to update my response here.

I hope they let people update from their phones instead of making them go to kiosks. The announcement didn't mention adding more on the phone.

Matt_Black

I am now gladly eating crow.

I'm glad that you like the system and aren't ashamed to admit that you might have been wrong, but please- don't devour Crow. He's lovable.

CrowDesc1.jpg

Disneyfamily4

Original Poster
Funny. I seem to recall you claiming it had already happened. ;)

You are correct. I did say it was allowed. For me and countless people in March, we were all able to get fast passes when we park hopped. I also said the cast member reported that the announcement from Disney, to make everyone aware of this POLICY, will occur in a month.

I do recall you saying repeatedly that this was all just a loophole and Glitch.

lebeau

You are correct. I did say it was allowed. For me and countless people in March, we were all able to get fast passes when we park hopped. I also said the cast member reported that the announcement from Disney, to make everyone aware of this POLICY, will occur in a month.

I do recall you saying repeatedly that this was all just a loophole and Glitch.

Or a test. Which it was.

It's policy now. It wasn't then. If you don't get the difference after discussing it for a month, I don't think I can explain it to you.

Edit: Come to think of it, what you were doing never did come to pass. You still can't book 3 new FPs using the App like you did.

Last edited:

Disneyfamily4

Original Poster
That's exactly what I said. I said it is a test, but soon to be policy, that people can utilize, but are not aware of yet. As I said, the cast member said an announcement to make people aware of it will be announced "very soon".

As for how many fast passes people can get, 3 will be allowed sooner than later. Just like everything Disney has done, they give you a little taste first so everything can be monitored. We were getting 3 through our iphone ap. Now that it is announced and everyone will be taking advantage of it, they dropped it to only getting one at the kiosks only. But at least it wasn't a loophole or a glitch lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom