Hyperspace Mountain returning November 3, 2016

Pam Hates Penguins

Original Poster
hyperspace-mountain-02.jpg

It's not over yet....Hyperspace Mountain will return.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 107043

I doubt it. Once SW Land opens I expect everything SW to move that section of the park.

D

Deleted member 107043

Who knows? We know that Star Tours will close between now and then, and I assume that the SW stage show and Hyperspace Mountain will as well.

mickEblu

The Iron Man Experience is not being cloned. This is the fake rumour I can't seem to squash, no matter how hard I try.

I sure hope your right. An iron man simulator does not interest me at all. Where did I recently read that Marvel Land was going to consist of the Iron Man simulator, Captain America coaster and GOTG. Was that Mice Age? Or some random comment

GiveMeTheMusic

IME is subject to five years of HK exclusivity, so the earliest it could be cloned is 2021, and the film would need to be redone as it takes place in Hong Kong specifically. Don't expect it to show up here.

And I don't know why Hyperspace returning surprised anyone. It seems to be a strong bet that it will stay until SWL is open.

Pam Hates Penguins

Original Poster
IME is subject to five years of HK exclusivity, so the earliest it could be cloned is 2021, and the film would need to be redone as it takes place in Hong Kong specifically. Don't expect it to show up here.

And I don't know why Hyperspace returning surprised anyone. It seems to be a strong bet that it will stay until SWL is open.

So when Star Tours closes, will the new attraction still be a simulator?

JediMasterMatt

Unfortunately, Tomorrowland isn't a top priority at DLR. Many other things in the pipeline will have to be flushed through before it gets some TLC.

mickEblu

Who knows? The original Space Mountain could be history. :( Which I absolutely do not want.

My bet is the original comes back.... at some point. It would be really odd if they shut down Star Tours (current rumor) but kept Hyper Space mountain running after SWL opens. It would be just as weird if they kept both running after SWL opens. How many Star Wars lands do we need in one park?

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
So when Star Tours closes, will the new attraction still be a simulator?
Dark horse prediction: Adventure Thru Inner Space is coming back, Monsanto sponsorship and all :rolleyes:

In all seriousness, it really is weird how long Hyperspace is going to last. Might as well designate Tomorrowland a Star Wars Land annex if Hyper and Star Tours stay.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom