Hurricane Hanna Watch

kucarachi

Original Poster
We always go in october, this year were going sep 5th and it seems it looks like the spin cycle on a washer this time. Is anybody else going the week of the 5th to the 12th?

I see the projected path of the hurricane and it seems like its missing orlando, but i know that cant be...we're flying down friday night at 7pm.

Never had to cancel a disney reservation before...do they even give you money back if you cant make it down for some of your already paid reservation days. Or do they just tell you, you should have gotten geico?

Laura

Premium Member
Tropical Storm Hanna is supposed to hit in either South or North Carolina. Even if it hit Orlando directly, it's just a Tropical Storm. They are no big deal at all.

MattyFresh

Tropical Storm Hanna is supposed to hit in either South or North Carolina. Even if it hit Orlando directly, it's just a Tropical Storm. They are no big deal at all.

yeah but my cousin is supposed to be getting married this Saturday....In a town on the coast of NC. This is gonna be fun for her

I.fikus

I am going the same week as the OP and have been keeping an eye on Hanna as well. Looks like Hanna will not be to much of an issue but the storm behind her (Ike) could pose another threat to FL. Predictions have it near the Bahamas around Sunday the 7th.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom