Hunger Games?

Sped2424

Original Poster
The ceo of lionsgate just confirmed that the Hunger Games is indeed on it's way to being a land in some themepark. Has anyone heard of this? I know the IP Is far too dark for disney and they have to many things they are spending money on. Is this the next big thing at universial?

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Love the books and films. Wondering how a land would work. There aren't really any set pieces that really scream I must visit this place. The films are all spread out and it takes place in the US. We can see woods, poor mountain mining town etc if we want too. Nothing fun or magical about most of the locations.

Sped2424

Original Poster
I guess the capital could serve as the land? And the attraction is guests getting transported to an arena? Or something along those lines.

the.dreamfinder

Also...
pita.jpg

fugawe09

It would actually be an engineering feat to create a whole land where everything constantly shakes - as if you stepped into a movie where tripods and SteadyCam had not been invented.

The filmography technique in those movies seriously requires me to take two Advil. And the story requires a third.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom