Hummer hire

irish_man

Original Poster
Tried google to with no luck, so calling upon you folk for a bit of help.

Basically, can a (H2) Hummer be hired in Orlando? Any websites info appreciated.

Thanks

WildcatDen

Not a good topic in case little ones are dialed in. Be careful.

You may want to "Sheath" your "Sword" to be on the safe side.

Good luck!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Hertz and Enterprise both hire Hummers.

Why would you want such a horrid vehicle though?

mkt

Premium Member
:lol: I knew you'd chime in with something like that :lol:

The H1 is the only Hummer...anything less, is just crap :lol:
Well, if going off road is your only objective, the H3 does that (and not much more) pretty well. But as far as vehicles go, it's terrible as well. It's huge on the outside, but tiny on the inside. It's an extremely poorly designed vehicle from an ergonomic standpoint.

Personally, I'd take the 4-door wrangler :)

irish_man

Original Poster
Its obviously an American term - a Hummer on this side of the Atlantic is a motor vehicle

Yeah, the vehicle. Probaly are a terrible vehicle, but just like the look of them. Over here. to see a H2 would be like finding Woody Woodpecker in the MK, so just fancy trying one out

mkt

Premium Member
Yeah, the vehicle. Probaly are a terrible vehicle, but just like the look of them. Over here. to see a H2 would be like finding Woody Woodpecker in the MK, so just fancy trying one out
I've seen 2 or 3 H2's in Europe. Granted one was in London and had South Dakota places (really!)

mkt

Premium Member
Every time we have gone with virgin, the car rental has been with Dollar. I think they do Hummers too.
They had H2's in the past, but it was only in franchised locations. Corporate run locations tend to only keep DaimlerChrysler products. So you can get a huge yank yank, but not a Hummer :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom