Hulk (movie) advertising already showing up at IOA...

RogueHabit

Originally posted by craziebabie1

The Hulk is being played by Bill Goldberg. The wrestler.
NO he isn't. Here's my post from earlier today, follow the URL if you think I'm incorrect.
Originally posted by Ratcat
Sorry, but that's incorrect.

Ol' Jolly Green will be played by the same actor who plays Bruce Banner, Eric Bana.

WHilst I am sure there will be some CG in the transformation, it has been revealed that ILM are involved and will be using groundbreaking techniques to enhance the stature of the actor.

See this from the Official Hulk Movie Website.

http://www.thehulk.com/synopsis.html

MKCustodial

Yeah, I agree.

It should be interesting to see how they do it.

I wonder if they will alter any of the theming on the coaster to tie-in to the new film?

Anyone have any thoughts.

I really don't think so, after all the movie is about the comic, not the coaster. It's the same as Spidey, the movie has nothing to do with it.

And I checked that link. To me, it seems they are saying Bana will give his voice and his looks to the Hulk. If they really "enhance" him to create the Hulk, I think it's gonna suck...

MKCustodial

Originally posted by donaldduck1967
Advertsising for a movie a year in advance is not uncommon. when i was @ IOA Feb of 2001 they were already advertising for the spiderman movie

Really? That's weird, considering it's from another studio...

MKCustodial

It may be another studio, but I think the tie-in link is Marvel.

Sure, but I didn't think Marvel would have any say in the matter, since their merchandise and the attraction itself would lead people to think on the movie, Universal letting Sony advertise it or not.

RogueHabit

Originally posted by MKCustodial

Sure, but I didn't think Marvel would have any say in the matter, since their merchandise and the attraction itself would lead people to think on the movie, Universal letting Sony advertise it or not.
I guess, but from the merchandising standpoint. I dunno, it was just an idea.:hammer: :)

james4023464

Advertising early is not rare I was at Universal in July of 2000, and they were already advertising for Jurassic Park 3 and The Mummy Returns. Ayear before they come out. So I guess Universal likes getting the early word out on there movies.

DisneyGal

They are smart by advertising early, it gets everyone all hyped up for the movie. Prime example, everyone who has previously posted to this discussion board! :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom