Hulk Coaster Details Revealed

P_Radden

Original Poster
Article here:

http://blog.universalorlando.com/wh...ealed/?__source=sm.awr.ac.fj.&linkId=24280637

hulk.jpg

Here is a direct link to the youtube video showing the new coaster vehicles:

Looks like it will be pretty awesome!

WDWFREAK53

The train cars look awesome. Everything about the queue looks improved... I hope the on-board audio fits well with the experience. I think I'd rather have sound effects rather than rock music for this one.

matt9112

The train cars look awesome. Everything about the queue looks improved... I hope the on-board audio fits well with the experience. I think I'd rather have sound effects rather than rock music for this one.

Tunnel effects stand out to me the most. I hope the theming is rich and emersive. Now to turn rest of marvel island into rich deep non comic like area.

champdisney

Looks amazing. Although, it doesn't seem to be tied to the MCU's version of the Hulk. Not that I'm complaining at all. I just thought that it was a for sure thing since you know, the people in the know said so...

Jimmy Thick

Looks amazing. Although, it doesn't seem to be tied to the MCU's version of the Hulk. Not that I'm complaining at all. I just thought that it was a for sure thing since you know, the people in the know said so...

Universal cannot use MCU versions of characters for any ride.

JT3000

Unless the people in question command a large salary on the resort's payroll, they were never in the know, they were only in the "I like to think I know." Some just have a tendency to forget that. For example, the post directly above mine.

matt9112

That is definitely the logo for the MCU Hulk film. Which Universal distributed but Marvel/Disney made. Interesting. Although I recall the film was made before Disney actually bought Marvel, so the way the Hulk rights work is probably different to rights with the other MCU characters

Well the story in the reveal is clearly hulk only and stays away from any of the new stuff it seems like. Going from comic book to last hulk movie is my guess.

matt9112

I hope there are plus sized seats, I've been working out like crazy trying to get into shape for this one and the forbidden journey

I think the issue with plus sized seats is capacity. For arguments sake let's say one row is plus sized or one bench on FJ that's capacity that can't be used if there's no plus sized people. Just a thought though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom