Huge Fantasyland Model to join One Mans Dream starting tomorrow!

djkidkaz

Original Poster
Glad to see that One Mans Dream has become our Blue Sky Cellar on the East Coast. Apparently starting tomorrow, the huge New Fantasyland model they showed at the D23 event last year will be making its home here. :sohappy:

TP2000

Yeah, that's the model they showed in the Anaheim Convention Center last year at D23 Expo in the WDI Carousel of Projects Pavilion!

At D23 Expo the model was staffed by a small army of Imagineers who would walk you around the model and point out all the various elements and characteristics of the Fantasyland Expansion. It was quite impressive.

That model really should have been installed at WDW 10 months ago, but better late than never!

bgraham34

The models completely fascinate me. I end up spending more time look at the models than anything else at One Mans Dream.

RSoxNo1

I'm thrilled this is coming. I only wish it was there on my previous trips. This was a really cool (and really large) model that was really exciting to look at last August.

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Can someone confirm the location of this? Did they move the wall back? Take out something else? There was a (what I think) false wall in the back near the theater doors but the photo looks like the model is in front of that wall and the animatronic Lincoln area is to the left of it. Is that the right location? If so, they took out some displays.

Cmdr_Crimson

Can someone confirm the location of this? Did they move the wall back? Take out something else? There was a (what I think) false wall in the back near the theater doors but the photo looks like the model is in front of that wall and the animatronic Lincoln area is to the left of it. Is that the right location? If so, they took out some displays.

Nope it's just placed right in front of the wall..It took over a spot where they had the Rocketeer's Jetpack, Bunny from HIBUTK and Tron Helmet..Here's a pic before the model was placed there..
IMG_7215.JPG

And here's the after..
One-Mans-Dream-Fantasyland.jpg

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Nope it's just placed right in front of the wall..It took over a spot where they had the Rocketeer's Jetpack, Bunny from HIBUTK and Tron Helmet..Here's a pic before the model was placed there..

Thanks. I'm going to try to check it out tonight (if it doesn't pour again).

wdwfan4ver

It tells me a couple things. They are going to add the Disney Springs model like it is already mention or they are preparing to add a different model in One Man's man dream in some point of 2015.

I am bringing this up because I honestly think at the 2015 D23 that Disney is going have a model of Avatarland.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom