HS voyage of the lil mermaid

Freshee61

Original Poster
HI folks for the past six months I've been visiting wdw HS & in the voyage of the lil mermaid the rain/ water effect at the beginning has not been working. IMHO this effect is a BIG deal. I love this feature. Does anybody know if it has been discontinued or just waiting to be fixed? I've asked around at the park and received many different replies but in conclusion have not gotten a straight answer.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
HI folks for the past six months I've been visiting wdw HS & in the voyage of the lil mermaid the rain/ water effect at the beginning has not been working. IMHO this effect is a BIG deal. I love this feature. Does anybody know if it has been discontinued or just waiting to be fixed? I've asked around at the park and received many different replies but in conclusion have not gotten a straight answer.
Did you remember to schedule your rain/water effects 45 days in advance through the app?

Freshee61

Original Poster
Actually just remembered, The first time I experienced the effect not working was actually this year early February:(. I've been like four times since then and it has not been workin.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
That really makes me upset!.... That's my favorite show throughout the entire resort mainly BECAUSE of its effects! Shame.. Shame.. Disney.

I guess I'll switch my favorite show over to Flights of Wonder. At least they're not paying attention to that show, so it won't change. Such a nice little bird show.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
It worked TOO WELL on Thursday. I got drenched!

Freshee61

Original Poster
Hmpf, maybe then it's been my dumb luck for me and or if it did that maybe it's been off and on cause of technical difficulties. I guess that could explain it.

Last edited:

Miss Heinous

I haven't seen the rain curtain work in years, I had assumed it was shut off because it looks like the proscenium might be rotting from water damage.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom