HS to EC boat

cursivesailor

Original Poster
Thanks! We have never taken that ride, so I thought it might be a nice way to get between the two parks. Although maybe not on the night I wanna try to run out of Fantasmic and still see Illuminations!

Upvote 0

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Thanks! We have never taken that ride, so I thought it might be a nice way to get between the two parks. Although maybe not on the night I wanna try to run out of Fantasmic and still see Illuminations!

If the boat isn't waiting at the dock you might be better walking which also 20-25 minutes depending on how fast you walk. Also, if you are going after Fantasmic you might not even get on the first boat to leave if there are a lot of people leaving with you.

Upvote 0

cursivesailor

Original Poster
Yeah its gonna be a play it by ear sort of thing. The day we are switching from HS to EC got rearranged anyway so there wont be a huge hurry.

Upvote 0

NYwdwfan

It's not a bad walk - very scenic - and the boat is painfully slow. If your traveling party doesn't mind walking after a day of - well - walking - it's a great option. Plus you can pass by Ample Hills Creamery and "recharge" halfway.

Upvote 0

cursivesailor

Original Poster
My moms knee has been acting up. Shes going to be getting a cortisone injection before the trip, but I would not add more walking to the trip unnecessarily. As it is, we have a back up plan of getting her a wheelchair.

Upvote 0

Worldlover71

Two things to keep in mind. One, the boats do not operate if there is lightning in the area. I left Epcot in the rain recently to head to the Studios but the boats couldn't leave the dock until 15 minutes after the last lightning strike. I wound up walking. Second, if you choose to walk and it is a sunny day, much of the walk is unshaded so bring your sunscreen!.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom