HRH pool ??s

Spectro

Original Poster
deciding on onsite hotel for 5 nights September. Have previously stayed at cabana bay - nice pool and great fun love lazy river, but no express pass. Also stayed at RPH gorgeous but small rooms and pool area. HRH looks fun as we are travelling with 21 yr old daughters,but is it too busy and packed to be fun ? We would be there from September 5th...

Last edited:

Disneyhead'71

deciding on onsite hotel for 5 nights September. Have super at cabana bay - nice pool and great fun love lazy river, but no express pass. Also stayed at RPH gorgeous but small rooms and pool area. HRH looks fun as we are travelling with 21 yr old daughters,but is it too busy and packed to be fun ? We would be there from September 5th...
That is the slow period between Summer and Halloween Horror Nights, it should be quite pleasant.

JoeCamel

deciding on onsite hotel for 5 nights September. Have previously stayed at cabana bay - nice pool and great fun love lazy river, but no express pass. Also stayed at RPH gorgeous but small rooms and pool area. HRH looks fun as we are travelling with 21 yr old daughters,but is it too busy and packed to be fun ? We would be there from September 5th...
You will love it as will the daughters! Rock ON!

StingraySam

Hard Rock, my favorite of the Premier hotels! Though you may or may not need the Express Passes during that time of the year, having them will get you through the parks faster and give you more hotel time (at least that's how I look at it).

danpam1024

HRH is our home away from home- stayed there at least 15 times. The quiet times are nice, and the busy times are ever better- at the pool, it's the more the merrier! It's one huge party, and almost makes you forget there are world class theme parks just steps away :D. The pool staff is exceptional and they have great entertainment. The only problem you could possibly encounter is finding lounge chairs for the entire family. Since we only get out of the pool to use the potty, we just toss our cover-ups, shoes, and sunscreen on one chair. Have a great time!

Spectro

Original Poster
I have took the plunge and booked. We will be there for 7 nights so hopefully can get some pool and hotel time in this trip. I did 1 afternoon at cabana bay last trip and it was just too busy and felt crammed. I hope HRH will be better. is it classic rock music they play or newer relevant music too ? Thanks for replies I'm sure my daughters will love this resort.

danpam1024

I have took the plunge and booked. We will be there for 7 nights so hopefully can get some pool and hotel time in this trip. I did 1 afternoon at cabana bay last trip and it was just too busy and felt crammed. I hope HRH will be better. is it classic rock music they play or newer relevant music too ? Thanks for replies I'm sure my daughters will love this resort.
Music- both, the "older" stuff are hits everyone knows. The pool CAN get crowded, but fun crowded. I have never felt crammed- and I don't like it when it's too peopley :D. You will love it, it is our absolute favorite place to be <3

Spectro

Original Poster
Music- both, the "older" stuff are hits everyone knows. The pool CAN get crowded, but fun crowded. I have never felt crammed- and I don't like it when it's too peopley :D. You will love it, it is our absolute favorite place to be <3
Sounds great - I am excited about this universal trip.what I didn't like at cabana was being enclosed by buildings in the pool - from the 360 degree photos of HRH it seems there is just a big building behind the pool at HRH and then lots of luscious palm trees at other side which I find very appealing.

Glasgow

Stayed there last year during Sept and staying again this Sept. That should tell you what you need to know :) Pool area is great (we have two kids under 11). Activities during the afternoon, lots of sandy open areas and also shaded, more secluded areas. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

captainkidd

We used to always stay at RP. The one thing we didn't like was the pool. We stayed at HEY and that was it. The pool, while not great for swimming, is much more fun and has a better setup. We actually prefer the hotel itself now too.

danpam1024

1XpGOpqhacKCl1grq7J7YuTV2c4zSGLkrTAphOXRHxSEsBbUCYE-PzTDt3IiGKcycFQajqtCM7LSCbMWJyv_o8H70Bnz2lORkdfBvpH6O7zjrXJT7nshNTXuZLQ2vSl1Gj2RbP0JhRZ5b-YbWearlYWgd-VXuHqDYyumGEqHk-p7L9tfbPTx10BabWX7cPWLVCGFouOCKZGg5cCF7wMDNejIYuIWxMgwLgGc2njUp_Eo6_gMYKxjOmUlCdLEgYYrbYII2PvwcOhE8164FTkcxWxhXghYIurDyfTzlAO45_FQOJMP1oF-GJeS4tTuJVnZ4q8ZFyFT5Cr9gEZu1hcQq9HhDMwEvD_fLeDd36xfdlpIlHvxuBmeATrc3_eBApXSa-nuzS8G6yy8PqJfU_rXIAKbUunzh9WBqetPCeuaQsMtrjtj9b8NOltqHByBWihHAWfZH6s83YQhqZPSsrhdVUrqTzeSL1uyWKSp1AYEkBrejN8R9XyFfyIwW3FAxsur3Lj3cPyqB-jJRNLMwPjQiq2bjISqPfONztZYeqbPB3Y0aAIl5MyuEq0xjKFEiE0RDE7sADfctxT4tjHjcTamaYSKIZ4Z97VKMpXSDpOzdPffyfISVEE-=s678-no

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom